How long do you spend in the bath?

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I have a quick shower every day, but when I have a bath, I love to keep topping up the water and stay in there for up to 2 hours :blush:, reading and relaxing :cloud9:

haha im the same with the water thing....i keep toppin it up wit hot water so its boiling mmmm then goes cold then do it again haha xxx

I don't have a bath as often as showers so I make the most of it when I'm in there!

about half and hour i get all wrinkly and then that scares me lol.. i dont like wrinkly skin

i use to stay in the bath for forever!!! but now its quick in and out as i dont get the chance to soak :-(

I only ever get to have a good long soak when DH looks after Molly for a while for me, and I love it boiling hot too!

I love long hot baths! I rarely get a chance to these days though!

i like to spend about an hour!!! xx

well i normally have a shower in the morning and get dressed and another in the evening and get in my pj's, so don't have that much time for a nice long bath now, but when james has maddi i like a bath of about an hour with a lush bath bomb x

im usually not in there 10mins when a child or husband interrupts me!

but we have a huge jacuzzi bath and if everybody is in bed a do like a long soak in the bubbles

I will usually shower for about 15 mins because with 2 kids and a hubby its hard to be there for longer. I need a long hot soak in the tub right now

well i normally have a shower in the morning and get dressed and another in the evening and get in my pj's, so don't have that much time for a nice long bath now, but when james has maddi i like a bath of about an hour with a lush bath bomb x

Me too. Nice hot bath with a lush bath bomb and a good book and some candles lit....BEST NIGHT EVER!! :happydance: I think I will go buy a bath bomb :D

I am exactly the same, and have it scorching hot so it stays warm for longer as well

AGHH due to my incision being open I haven't had a bath since I had Elyse, I can't wait for my first bath, I will sit in there until I'm prunier than my grandmother.

I love the warm and veeeeery long! :cloud9:

But who has the time anymore :(

Quick wash and out:D Hate the feeling of wrinkly hands Eww It gives me goose bumps lol

i spend about an hour and i always top it up with hot water, love it nice and hot...ooo and a bath bomb...know what i am doing tonight :) have to take the oppurtunity while OH is home from london :) xx

One of the only places I seem comfy at the mo is in the bath, i'd stay in there all day if I could! xx

I have a shower everyday but wen i do get in the bath karl as to be home from work as i stay in for anything upto 2 hours reading a mag and relaxing :blush: plus i love the peace and quiet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->