How long does LO sleep through?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins just under 5 months old ...sleeps through every night now & has been for quite a while!

She sleeps through for 8-9 hours (currently about 8 half & still sleeping)!

Is it normal or am I lucky!

Im not sure... I think I have been once of the lucky ones.

Ever since Olivia was 2 weeks old she used to go to bed around 11pm and wake up at 07:30-8am

Since about a month and a half ago now she goes down at 8pm and sleeps right through until 07:30-8am. so roughly 11.5-12 hours now.

X

I know... I think I was blessed. :rofl: No body used to beleive it when I told them but who am I to complain...

Noah's bedtime is 7pm although some night's he's excited so it can take a while to get him calmed. Other nights he's asleep as soon as he's in bed! He'll sleep 10 - 12 hours per night.

Think I'm a lucky one!!

well callum used to go to bed at 7.30pm and sleep through till 5am. but not anymore, he has started waking up 3 times through the nite and i am knackered

Well Stef I thought I was lucky so here hoping it gets better based on Boos reply *pist hi you lol*

Oliver started sleepin through at about 3months old and everyone told us we where lucky..but now he's teethin he's started waking up once in the night..and then refuses to go back sleep! x

Ewan is 2yr 7 months and still wakes during the night!!

my daughter slept through from 6 weeks and she LOVES her sleep...my mom hates me lol as apparantly i would have 3 hours of sleep a night!!! i did that until i was 8 and then my god i made up for it i have to have 12 hours sleep a night otherwise im VIIIIIILE just VIIIIILE *said in russell brand style*

i hope my little man follows his sister and not me as a child!!!!!!!

h x

rhys slept through from 3 weeks to when he was 6 months then started waking again... hes only just started sleeping through again this week!

Colton still doesn't sleep through. He still wakes up 2-3 times a night for bottles.. which is expected, I guess.
The longest he has ever slept was 5 hours (it was 6 hours between feedings.. took 1 for him to eat/get to sleep)

Ryan started sleeping through very early.. up to 11 hours a night. He's been waking up a few times a night for the past couple of months though. On a bad night, he'll go to bed at 8 and wake up 12, 3, 6. Good nights he'll go to bed 8 and wake up about 5 or 6, then I can get him to go back to sleep until 9. Not sure why he started waking up again though. Although, when he wakes up, he has his whole bottle and falls asleep, so I can just put him straight back into his cot after so not too bad. x

Mase started sleeping through at 4 months.. He used to go bed at 10pm and wake up at half 7am... But now i have my nights back as he goes to bed half 8 every night and wakes at 8am so not bad really

You gals are so lucky to have your babies sleep through the night. Mine never did. And, they are 4 and 6 right now and every night I am still woken by one of them, usually my 4 year old wondering where I am.

Then, the bad dreams!

Im not sure... I think I have been once of the lucky ones.

Ever since Olivia was 2 weeks old she used to go to bed around 11pm and wake up at 07:30-8am

Since about a month and a half ago now she goes down at 8pm and sleeps right through until 07:30-8am. so roughly 11.5-12 hours now.

X

Ditto with Chloe, jamie was exactly the same too, i am blessed to have children who sleep through the night !!

:huh: sleep, what is that??? i havent slept since i was 5 months pregnant, at first it was waking to eat, then the bigger i got it was to pee then when Rhiannon was born it was the usual newborn feed every couple of hours, she is now 12 weeks this fri and her routine is bath and bottle at 6-7pm, cuddle and then sleep in pram downstairs so i can do bottles then its upstairs with me and a top up at 10pm but then she wakes anytime then from 2am and on for another bottle, she doesnt seem to want to take more than 5oz even in the day so her little belly never stays full long enough to sleep through...im like the walking dead round the place lol coz she never wants to sleep in the day either... :sleep: (ahhh the memories of a good 8 hours :rofl::rofl:)

tyler has always been a good sleeper but varies from 7-11 hours.

:huh: sleep, what is that??? i havent slept since i was 5 months pregnant, at first it was waking to eat, then the bigger i got it was to pee then when Rhiannon was born it was the usual newborn feed every couple of hours, she is now 12 weeks this fri and her routine is bath and bottle at 6-7pm, cuddle and then sleep in pram downstairs so i can do bottles then its upstairs with me and a top up at 10pm but then she wakes anytime then from 2am and on for another bottle, she doesnt seem to want to take more than 5oz even in the day so her little belly never stays full long enough to sleep through...im like the walking dead round the place lol coz she never wants to sleep in the day either... :sleep: (ahhh the memories of a good 8 hours :rofl::rofl:)
Has your OH not give you a 'break'!?

From 4 and a half months Nathan has slept from 7pm-6/7am. He still does now aswell :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->