how long had you and your OH been together when you got pregnant?

we were together 9 months and lo was planned and took 6 months ttc... we are now ttc #2! Will add that we were friends and colleagues for 2 years before we got together so its not as quick as it seems...

Really not long at all! We'd been seeing each other since the April. Officially got together in the September found out we was having a baby mid November! She was very much wanted!

7 years, not because we were trying all that time but because we had no interest in having children together for the first 6 years, then suddenly we both just changed our minds :winkwink:

Married for 5 months and ttc...together for 2 years before that!x

3 1/2 years. We found out 2 months before our wedding. My wedding dress only just fit on the day. I had my scan the week before the wedding and told everybody on the day.

Officially together 10.5 years. Married for 3 years. But we'd known each other for 11 years. Always planned babies for our early 30s which is exactly what happened. We NTNP for 3 weeks before finding out we were expecting.

We'd been together just over a year but were close friends before that. Our two year anniversary is when our LO will be 9 days old x

With ds1 we had been together 5 months when we found out :blush: ds2 was 6 years and 5 months when we found out. We've now been together 7 years and 8 months :happydance:

We have been together for 10 years, met at uni (cliche!) and then we were married for 2 years before we had LO. So pregnant after 1 year and 3 months. Time flies! x

less than a month....so obviously wasn't planned, but here we are over 18 months down the line very happy :)

7 months, engaged for 1 month, but had lived together for the whole 7 months (he moved in as my flatmate!). She was a whoopsies baby but a very welcome one. We got married when i was 34 weeks pregnant.

8 months with dd1 who is 2yrs 5 months. Got married on our 3rd anniversery and found out 4 days later I was pregnant with dd2. Both planned.

4 years of which we had been married for just over 2 when we found out about our we surprise.

Knew eachother 3 years was together only 2 months when lo was conceived :| lol

9 years, married for just over 3, it's crazy how time flies!

been together 7 1/2 years, married for 2 1/2 and got pregnant after 3 months of trying.

We were together 2 years, got pregnant first month with both kids. We got married when first son was 1.5 years old. Both were very much planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->