how long had you and your OH been together when you got pregnant?

We have been together 7 years, married for 4 years :) We wanted to enjoy just us as hubby and wify before having our first munchkin :) We got pregnant within first month of trying :)

Started TTC at 5 years married/12 years together. Became pregnant at 7 years married/14 years together.

We had been together 13 years when i got pregnant last year. We got together when i was quite young and i wasn't really interested in having children until last year.

Together for 9 years, married for 3. Always wanted to have kids at 30.

We had been together 4.5 years when i got pregnant first time which ended in mc and then we got pregnant again 3 months later. We married the week after our 6th ann when LO was 7 months old. x

We had been together nearly 2 1/2 years when I found out, been together for nearly 3 1/2 years now.
LO wasn't planned but we never used protection from the start as I didn't think I was very fertile, guess I was wrong...!

Met in December... Started dating in February... Moved in together in May and got pregnant in July :blush: So about 5 months dating. But Finn was very much wanted (We were NTNP) and we are still happily together planning on getting married.

Together 11 years and married 7.5 years when I got pregnant. Was very much part of the plan as wanted to get all selfish things out the way first (career, holidays, etc).

Together 10 years, Conceived 1 month before Wedding day, 6 months TTC.

Almost 3 years, living together for 2 and engaged for 3 months and planning a wedding that would have been this fall. We got pregnant first shot. Literally. Wasnt expecting that. The baby was planned but the next night I changed my mind thinking I should have a better work situation and we should be married before trying. Whoops. We got married when I was 8 weeks pregnant. He was and is very much wanted!

Together 4 years and married for 4 months when we conceived.

Together for a year, found out we were pregnant the day before our wedding...we weren't "trying" per se, just practising!!! (had been told I was unlikely to conceive naturally, so were very very happy).

She was born almost 2 years to the day after our first date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->