how long has it taken you to fall pregnant?

laura109

Reaction score
How many months were u trying with any children u already have

Just over a year of NTNP with #1.. Been trying for #2 for 7 months.

With my daughter it took four months and with our angel baby we got pregnant on our second cycle.

Hi 5 years with first, 1 cycle with second but mc at 8 weeks, onto third cycle now so we will see x

With my daughter it was the first cycle. Now TTC #2 and on month 4.

I had a surprise pregnant my first one but lost that. Then took 6 months to get pregnant with my daughter bit considering mine and others relationship was a long distance one that was quite quick. I got pregnant again when dd was 7 months but lost that and got pregnant 5 months later and had ds. We are trying for number 3 and havent got pregnant and its been nearly 2 years

3 years of NTNP followed by 3 years of charting and proactive steps to get our sticky bfp (due in June :flower:)

With our son it was fourth month Ttc and we are onto month six with our second attempt Ttc x

9 months with pregnancy #1, 4-5 months with pregnancies #2-4. On month 6 TTC for baby 2.

2 weeks not trying (we were using condoms) with DD and so far for number 2...11 months. Will be a year if I dont get my bfp next week

3 months after coming off the pill with our first.

With my son I got a BFP 2 months after stopping taking the pill.
I then didn't O for 9 months, so this one took me 12 months to concieve, with a couple of losses in between.
good luck ladies x

Tried for 3 years with a previous partner to no avail, was with my (now) fiance for 5 months got pregnant with my son (16months now) and NTNP at the moment for #2 this is first cycle :)

With my first, no time at all. We weren't trying and LO was the result of one whoopsie! We are noW NTNP our second and I'm expecting it to take a while as I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old and my cycles are all screwed up, and our sex life has taken a serious dive since having LO!

First cycle of trying for #1 (took me six months to get a period after coming off the pill, but then I fell pregnant first month we ditched the condoms).

First cycle of trying for #2 as well (six months after finishing chemo and with only one ovary and tube left).

Currently my cycles haven't come back properly after finishing BF #2 so although we're not using protection, I'm not expecting anything to happen soon. Hopefully it'll be as easy to get #3 once I'm back up and running - I know we've been incredibly, incredibly blessed to have our two, particularly considering my medical history.

NTNP with DD, would have been around 4 years. I'm now on cycle 4 for #2!

Ntnp with dd, 8.5 yrs with pregnancy 2 sadly ended in mc, now have been ttc 6 months & still no bfp

Fell pregnant with DD first cycle after coming off BC, was huge surprise, thought it would take longer. Fell pregnant with DS while BF when DD was 4 months old. Fell pregnant with #3 on 2nd cycle after coming off BC but ended in MC :(. Now currently on cycle 4 since AF returned after MC and all BFN.

Fell pregnant with DS after 9 months of hard trying, and with this one 3 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->