• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
My DF and I have been TTC a total of 10 yrs although i really didnt count,but we've been together 13yrs so about that time we dont live together so I think that has added more to this long wait. :hugs:

Two years and 8 months - not as long as many other ladies!

2 years 7/8 months... not as long as you though, but no one should ever go longer than 3 years, i really hope you get your miracle soon. :hugs:

7 years 11 months :( but i'm hoping 2days the day :) get my blood test result at dinner time! fingers crossed 4 a BFP :)

OMG Loopylass - will have to check in here at dinner time to check your result. Fingers crossed :hugs:

AFM - 19 months in 2 weeks...Not long but feels like an eternity :nope: I know someone who started same time as me and is no pg with her 2nd....

2 years

thats a long time night nurse bless you - fingers crossed this is your year x

fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi girls :flower: Firstly sending you all :hugs: & hoping you get your :bfp: soon, Loopylass :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for today.

We have been TTC 6years 4 months.

xxxx

13 months-again, not that long compared to some but feels like forever-I have almost completely given up hope it will ever happen naturally now but retain hope it will happen somehow! x

OMG Loopylass - will have to check in here at dinner time to check your result. Fingers crossed :hugs:

AFM - 19 months in 2 weeks...Not long but feels like an eternity :nope: I know someone who started same time as me and is no pg with her 2nd....

THANKS :) just rang the docs and the results are not in yet:cry: i'm so stressed out! gotta ring back at 2.30pm! today is drrrraaaggggingggg LOL x

Aw fingers crossed loopylass.

AFM - we have been trying 3 years next month.

THANKS :) just rang the docs and the results are not in yet:cry: i'm so stressed out! gotta ring back at 2.30pm! today is drrrraaaggggingggg LOL x

Any news yet?

28 months for me :( Just had hsg - all clear, going on to clomid next month. Ov fine on my own but doc said we could try this to see if it makes any difference. REally praying it does.
Good luck Loopylass - hope you got your bfp. x

I have been ttc for almost four years :cry:
I am now on my first cycle of femara and really really hope that it will work. The thought of carrying a baby to full term seems totally surreal by now but I know that there is still chance for me.
I wish you all all the best.
Amber

28 months. never had a BFP ever. good luck to all the beautiful strong ladies going thru this. hard as it is each month i still believe that my time will come one day.

I second that! Good luck to us all. In a strange way its somewhat comforting to know there are others in the same boat (although I wish it was the bfp boat and not this one) xx

3 years ntnp and 1 year ttc... no BFP ever for me

Just over 2 years now-never ever had a bfp! I cannot imagine this taking even another year let alone more than that! I think all LTTcer's are superstars!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->