• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

wow thats fab! It may well have helped with the bfp! You must be sooo excited! Not long to go! :cloud9:

good luck! Hope everything goes well and you post a photo of your lovely little man! :baby:

Hi there

Just wanted to join in if that's Ok?

We have been TTC for 5 years now (with a mc in Sept 2007 and a couple of 6 month breaks). We have had all the tests and are TTC naturally.

I'm on the over 35 ttc thread too as I recently turned 42 - but I'm not giving up hope just yet!
All the best.
Sarah x

Hi all

I see there are a fair few people on here who have been trying a long time :-( One of my pet hates is anyone who complains about it taking ages when it's been less than a year. Does not provoke my sympathy!

We tried for about 3 years (one m/c) before amazingly falling pg with my daughter in 2006 then this time, roughly two years now (with another m/c). I discovered I have PCOS in between so I've been more active in tackling this, without much success though.

I know it's not been as long as many of you but really hubby and I have been TTC (including a period NTNP) for around eight years in total and it gets very wearing.

Clare

hi Sarah and claire! Welcome to the thread :flower:

i know what you mean about complaints! Ive even heard girls complain because they have been trying 3 months! If only they knew what lttc was really all about! :growlmad:

wishing you both a speedy bfp! Ive been ttc 13 yrs and just had a hycosy last week so im hoping its gave me a good chance next month!

Hi ladies. So lovely to have this support on the forum. I'm 41 and have been ttc no 2 for 2.5 years with no luck. All tests and hsg are clear. Currently on 50mg clomid, round 3, but so far nothing. Hoping it will happen eventually as I'm not ready to give up either. X

welcome Minno :flower:

wishing you a speedy bfp! We are all here to join you on your journey x

Thanks Dreamqueen - good to know there is somewhere to vent and be accepted! Baby dust to everyone :) xxx

Hi all and welcome,I hope that your stay on this thread is a short one and that you can bring us some positive BFP vibes,good luck to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->