• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

:cry: Negitive blood results!! I was so sure :( 3 faint poistive!! sore boobies sickness even the doc was sure i was!! All i get is Chemical pregnancy!! twice i've been told this in the past 7 years! looks like IVF but i'm not sure this would work 4 us :cry: time 2 give up i think! xxx Thank u all for your support it means so much:hugs: xx

:cry: Negitive blood results!! I was so sure :( 3 faint poistive!! sore boobies sickness even the doc was sure i was!! All i get is Chemical pregnancy!! twice i've been told this in the past 7 years! looks like IVF but i'm not sure this would work 4 us :cry: time 2 give up i think! xxx Thank u all for your support it means so much:hugs: xx

Hi Loopylass, I am so sorry :hugs:

Wow ladies, I am in awe of your strength. My meager 11 months is a bit rubbish in comparison. Think I might be here for a while though.

7 years here :(

There is hope though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghoRFlv0QI&feature=fvst

13 months. It doesnt seem long compared to other ladies but it feels like an eternity!

Sorry to hear,If you got BFP's that must mean that something is up,can you take another one,heard of ladies who have gotten blood tests and got BFN's only to discover that there were indeed PG anything is possible,when is AF due?there is still hope :hugs:

We are on our 3rd month! and I feel so down in the dumps... Wishing us all a BFP soon! Think positive! :holly:

The journey took 8 long years for my aunt and uncle until they had their first baby. I hope and pray things work out for you in the near future. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world! :hugs: :kiss:

ah sorry loopylass :hugs::hugs:

my folks took 2 years for me and then 10 years and clomid for my little sister and all my direct aunts and my grandma on that side had 6 year gaps in between children without using contraception - all my mams cousins tho went through MP in their 20s and early 30s and couldnt have chidlren so hopefully Im like the more direct line :)

fingers crossed for us all x

This is our 19th cycle. Not a really long time but you sorta loose hope as each cycle ends and you get another BFN...never even had a bfp. I take OPK's just to see what 2 lines looks like :rofl:

:hugs: I'm so sorry Loopylass... :hugs:

Why do you not think IVF will work?

2 years and 7 months for us. Not even a sniff of a BFP.

Baby dust to everyone! :flower:

xx

Hey to all you lovely ladies sending loads of baby :dust: :dust: and more :dust: to you. :)
We have been TTC for 13months, had a month break and started all over again. We all will get a :bfp: soon

Had some tests done and here are the results

Progersterone 11.4

LH 3.2

FSH 4.1

Ovulating Phase 1.5-5.5

Luteal Phase 2.6 -5.6

Estrogen 6.79

He just said everything is ok
Anyone know if these number are really as good as he said?

nightnurse- hey hun. it depends on which CD you had the tests done (my first gyno did mine on the wrong days).:growlmad:

loopy- i am so sorry. :hugs: have you guys done IVF? in my support group there are three girls that are on IVF 4+, two are seeing Dr. Schoolcraft in Colorado (the US top dr). try not to give up hope completely (so easily said, and so hard to do).

wow, my 19 cycles and coming up to 18 months next week seems like nothing compared to a lot of you but feels like an eternity to me. at least i have been lucky enough to have fallen pregnant, if even for a short time.:cloud9:

Had some tests done and here are the results

Progersterone 11.4

LH 3.2

FSH 4.1

Ovulating Phase 1.5-5.5

Luteal Phase 2.6 -5.6

Estrogen 6.79

He just said everything is ok
Anyone know if these number are really as good as he said?

If you did your LH and FSH on cycle day 3 then yes, these are perfectly normal results. Can't help you about the estrogen because they didn't measure mine, saying 'there's really not a way to measure it' which is apparently not true (?). :growlmad:

As far as your progesterone is concerned, I guess they count it on ng? If so then I think it should be fine, although don't quote me on that because they did mine on nmols.

By the way I'm on my 11th cycle, not pregnant, having PMS from 5dpo as usual :growlmad:, plus, possible low progesterone (test showed 18nmol ie 5.6 ng) but going in a couple of days for a repeat. I hope you ladies don't mind me posting here. :flower:

Hey LaRockera of course we dont mind any kind of support is greatly appreciated,thanks for the info,i will keep looking into it but as best as I can see they are not bad numbers,if i get PG I will still be keeping an eye on them,

Hey LaRockera of course we dont mind any kind of support is greatly appreciated,thanks for the info,i will keep looking into it but as best as I can see they are not bad numbers,if i get PG I will still be keeping an eye on them,

Thanks, hon. I know that 11 months is nothing compared to what other ladies have been through, I just feel that here people may be able to understand better how I feel as time passes and all I get is BFNs.

Plus, I'm currently undergoing fertility tests and perhaps I can offer an opinion if needed? :shrug:

Your numbers indeed look good. Good luck, hon. May you soon be granted what you so desire! :flower:

Five years and two months. Good luck to all of us, nobody deserves this!

Keep us updated ladies,lets see who the first BFP will be,oh how I hope that they are too many too count good luck

AFM I'm on day 3 of 100mg of clomid and day 5 of my cycle today..where are you all at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->