• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

We're on cycle 37 TTC #2, currently CD 13 (hoping for 28 day cycle again!). Had one suspected MC in June 2010 but that's as close as we got. Seeing ACU now and having repeat tests - SA for DH, CD3 bloods and TV US for me. I have endo, diagnosed Sept 2010 so we know there is something wrong but hoping we can deal with that.

It took us 12 cycles to fall with our son, and two MC's in that time.

5Years here.Still trucking along

Jesus Ruski~I taught i was long HUGS hun and baby dust to all xoxox

3 yrs 3 months for me!

I'm currently 3dpiui, the last one before considering IVF.

4 years 1 month..I have POCS and my DH has a very low sperm count...Stay opptimistic ladies, that is what we have at this point.

7 years now.......................seems like it will never happen...............diagnosed with pcos and partner has low sperm morphology.

I am coming up on my 2nd year TTC. I am starting to get to the end of my rope. I really admire the ladies that have been doing this much longer!

Welcome,where is everyone in their journey?

I am now waiting on O

A few weeks shy of Three Years :(
Best of luck ladies!!

Hey girls:)Just waiting to O here then next cycle we do our 2nd Injects~trigger~IUI
Baby Dust xoxoxoxox

Over 3 and a half years here. I have PCOS and endometriosis so my consultant has now put us on the waiting list for IVF, but we're hoping for a miracle to happen before then.

8 YEARS FINALLY BEFOR THE YEAR ENDED GOT MY :bfp:

Hi congrats on your BFP :happydance:,hope you can stick around and offer us some moral support,so would you mind sharing your success story with us?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->