• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

aww hugs Victoria :hugs:
if it wasnt for that fortune teller saying she thought i was pg me and hubby would still be in denial and it would still be buried under the carpet!
Luckily (or maybe not lucky?) there are no kids in my family so i dont have family members asking about us, its mainly people we meet that ask 'have u got any kids?' etc

how long can we hide from the truth. Your mum always told u how quick life goes by when ur young but u never believed her! Wham bam! Where did my 20s go???? 31 now. Will i be a mum or not? If not then im going to be a selfish lil brat and get everything i want from life (materialistic)

as for ewcm, i never ever noticed it before i discoved ttc boards. I read bout it nd was amazed when my body stated producing it! But ive never had lots! Only a little when i wipe! I even got to the point where i thought that was the reason for infertility lol. Not enough of the stuff....started my crazy googling and discovered peoples testimonies 'ive been ttc 10yrs no luck till concieve plus!' or 'preseed ended my ltttc heartache' needless to say ive tried them both too lol.
The ONLY conclusion i can come to and know in my heart....is that my tubes are the problem! Everything else works as it should! Hopefully after thyve had their jetwash they will too! Hehe x

oh and yes hubby will be coming with me for the hycosy! My first fs appointment i went alone (we had a huge argument the night before) and because the fs is in gyno there was so many ladies with bumps and i was an emotional wreck having to sit amongst them all for 2 hours! Secretly hating them for having the only thing ive ever wanted and not looking as grateful as i thought they should! Wtf! I was turning into barren pyscho woman! Lol. Nope...this time dh will be with me. And when they look at my rounded belly and ask if im here for a scan like last time i went to enquire about hycosy i will give them the mighty evil eye and make them feel bad when they realise its the hycosy im here for! Geeze...what saddo i am!

hey Victoria! Well done u on the liberation! I think thats a great idea babe! Your right! Drug addicts and alcholic pot smoking 60 a day peeps are getting up the duff even when theyre on the pill and implant ffs! Why on earth cant we? Even the virgin mary who never dtd once got her bfp! There must be hope of some sorts for us at it like rabbits herb munching crazy poas addicted cervical mucous inspectors!

I think uv hit the nail on the head chick. Stop worrying about ttc. Look forward to the hycosy (book it even) and the next chapter in your ttc story will begin and i bet u will be wondering why on earth u waited soooo long to get the test done! I have immensley high hopes for u Vic :hugs:

aww Victoria, i cant email u! You could be a crazy ass stalking mad psycho axe murderer :rofl: haha just messing, yes of course i will! I look forward to your msgs too and it really does help to knw im not alone and i have my invisible sister to share things with tee hee. Emailing u now chicky xx

12 months am inspired by you ladies you've come a long way indeed

Hi we have been trying 1 year 10 months, spent the last 6 months having blood tests, hsg, DH having sa, etc... Just started my first round of clomid, hoping this works

hoping and praying that some of us get our BFP soon

hey Victoria....where u got to chick?
Hope your internet is still up n running! (hope ive not scared u off!) lol x

Hello ladies. Sorry to just jump onto your thread, but I've been reading some of the post in LTTC, and I wanted to join in. This seemed like the best place to start that. :) I post mostly on the Assisted Conception boards, but I wanted to venture out. ;)

Anyway, me and my OH have been TTC for just over 5 years now. We're currently on our second IUI, which I had done on Tuesday. Fx'd this one will work for me.

Good luck to all of you ladies out there!

good luck Belladonna! I hope this is your lucky cycle!

victoria, where are you chick? Missing you and hope ur ok!

hey Victoria
where are you? :cry:
im so worried about you cos you have dissapeared? Doesnt make sense. I hope wherever you are you are ok. I got my hycosy last week. Wish we could talk.

:dust: to everyone :hugs:

We were LTTC for 2 years, I feel very blessed.

Dreamqueen is that a black GSD? I have one too :flower:

hi Sequeena!
She is a black gsd x nova scotia duck tolling retriever! But she has alot of the gsd in her! Shes my baby! Congrats on ur bfp! Did u concieve naturally? :flower:

hi Sequeena!
She is a black gsd x nova scotia duck tolling retriever! But she has alot of the gsd in her! Shes my baby! Congrats on ur bfp! Did u concieve naturally? :flower:

Aww she's so cute :cloud9:
Thanks hun, yes in the end I did conceive naturally - complete shock!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->