• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

hey Victorria :wave:
it could be youuu :haha: wow, u make me laugh girl! Ooh Turkey...just what u need! Sun....sea...and sssssss sstrawberries? :confused: do u get them over there?

Nah no holidays planned for me unfortunately. Havent been abroad since i was 10! And the furthest me and dh have been is blackpool and havent been there for a few years either! Want to try and get away for a few days at least this year...even if its Blackpool or Alton Towers. Also want to go camping.....never done it before but quite fancy it. Will see how this year pans out and if no bfp on the horison then i think i will book up for Dominican Republic next year....think i really need a proper break away, but its hard when all your money goes on horses lol. (also gives me time to diet and be fit to be seen in a bikini) :haha:

so....have you called the nuffield yet? You gotta book ur appointment babe xx

imoff to turkey marmaris on june 12th woop woop

however the ttc and get bfp over there , doesnt happen for me either been away 5x and nothing grrrrrrr.

My plan is now to throw CBFM and not do it and sling opks this cycle see what happens.Proberly NOT alot thoe lol
Same old ,differen day attitude for me lately !!

This proberly TMI so apologise now - Inormally get AF for 4 days 1stn 2nd day always heavy .But this cycle im on day 4 or 5 and its like day 1 and 2and im getting scared.
I also got AF week early and imstarting to think chemical pregnancy as ive never had so much flow its black and clumps also red turns toilet red aswell sorry girls.

So im feeling low atmoment.

Alsoas for tests ive had , are
ultra sound-all good
bloods-all good
dye test-all good
SE-all good
womb checked-all good

so wtf is happing so annoying ladies xxx

hey dizzy :hugs:
do you know when you ovd this cycle babe?
How long is your lutual phase?

Hope its not a chemical sweetie (but if it is, it gives hope that pregnancy is possible!)

i think tossing the cbfm is a great idea! It can add to the whole ttc stress! Try bding every 2nd day and not counting the days. My fs says every 2nd day is best!

So you are 'unexplained' apparently thats the best diagnosis you can get to have the highest chance of falling pregnant naturally....so although its frustrating....its also promising :hug:

and as for tmi....nothing is tmi for me! Trust me! :hug:

dont be too down huni.... We will always be here if u need to rant x

haha Victoria.....under the stars and all that jazz. Sounds like my cup of tea! Would be nice to be at 1 with nature! :haha:
ooh a wee gym bunny! I envy u! Im a size 18 the now. Yip....the size of a house with an appetite to match! Am going to join the gym tho! Think ive been comfort eating for far too long! Did get down to a size 12 before starting to 'properly' ttc 2yrs ago but all those afs = giant bar of galaxy + no exercise =fat as feck lol.

Yes i know what u mean about horses being 'spiritaul animals' and dont think ur mad. Theyre names are Buddie and Storm. storm is just a baby...he will be 2 in August. Dont even ride at the moment (weight related) like everything else! Lol. Sometimes think of giving it all though, as have to make alot of sacrifies...financial AND time!

I reckon if your going privtae you will get an appointment in a matter of days! I really do! Does the royal do private too? Im sure they do. I would try everywhere if i was u and get first appointment available! They say betst time to get it done is before ovulation....then u can still ttc that month with a great chance!

I read a bit bout vitex...think its more for making u ovulate. And ive heard it can make ur cycles a little crazy if they are normal already! :wacko: just wanted to add that incase it can make things worse rather than better.

Whateve we have wrong with us chick, i think is the exact same thing....and i also think that we will get pregnant at same time too! Fingers crossed! :hugs:

oh...and i keep the horses at a private yard. Costs me 50 a week for their stabling but thats just the start. Theres insurance, feed, bedding, shoes! (shoes are 67 every 8weeks) i dont evenspend that much on myself! Lol x

hey victoria....u and ur quotes! :haha:

yip, i double checked incase i was spouting verbal diarroheah (sp?) the Royal does do private treatment too :winkwink:

yes its very exciting and a little scary at the same time that the answer to all these years of longing and heartache is just round the corner! :yipee:

ooh....white bits near rasperry ripples! I wudve been putting that down to pg symptoms! Lol. But seriously, thats great the vitex is helping you! I didnt know about prolactin levels. Theres just sooo much to this whole ttc business isnt there?

I was diagnosed years ago with bacterial vaginosis and given antibiotics for it. But it never really totally went aeay so i thought that what i had was normal :blush: but went back to doctors before xmas and got tested again and i still had it! So even more antibiotics....but its still not away completely. Its an imbalance in bacteria which can make way for an unpleasand odour at times!

Well....id read up bout it and aparantly it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease which inturn can cause infertility! Havent had any pid symptoms though and my doctor said that was pretty rare so im hoping its not that because that damage is usally irreversible!

Just hoping that my tubes are indeed just needng the cobwebs blown off them! All i do is worry and think what if its this and what if its that......at least i will have answers soon. Thats the main thing! Its the whole being in limbo i cant stand! If i will never be a mother just tell me NOW so i can turn the spare room into a damn stable or cattery or something! :rofl:

hmmmnnn.....please please please let us be one of the lucky ladies whos bfp comes after the fallopian spring clean! Xx

hey dizzy :hugs:
do you know when you ovd this cycle babe?
How long is your lutual phase?

Hope its not a chemical sweetie (but if it is, it gives hope that pregnancy is possible!)

i think tossing the cbfm is a great idea! It can add to the whole ttc stress! Try bding every 2nd day and not counting the days. My fs says every 2nd day is best!

So you are 'unexplained' apparently thats the best diagnosis you can get to have the highest chance of falling pregnant naturally....so although its frustrating....its also promising :hug:

and as for tmi....nothing is tmi for me! Trust me! :hug:

dont be too down huni.... We will always be here if u need to rant x

hi babe thankyou for your reply , sorry was a late reply i forgot id posted lol

well today is cd8 i usually ovulate around cd11 or 12 but normally for me AF is 4-5days but she's still here only slightly but never has her this long.
so now im wondering if i'll ovulate later :dohh:

I havent anymore cbfm sticks and im glad , it doesnt help anyway that machine , telling me everything i already know so why waste money.

Ive however got some cheapy opks as i reckon this cycle will be different as i have been bleeding for 8long days:growlmad:

I think you've done really well with everything you told us about
your deffo a strong person and i greatly admire you for that.

i so hope you get bfp asap , my friend on another forum had been ttc for 3 years and she actually had a cycle off not worrying about bd for once
then her o/h asked where her period was and she worked itout she was 10days late , she had no symptoms what so ever ,did test and BFP .
I said to her , how the fxxk do you miss 10days she said she would of thought that herself previous cycles but she got busy and forgot about ttc.If thoughts popped up in her head she'd forget them.

Its horrible sometimes on the normal ttc forum as people keep posting they been ttc 1 months etc and they getting stressed and i think look at us lot over long term ttc !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey victoria....u and ur quotes! :haha:

yip, i double checked incase i was spouting verbal diarroheah (sp?) the Royal does do private treatment too :winkwink:

yes its very exciting and a little scary at the same time that the answer to all these years of longing and heartache is just round the corner! :yipee:

ooh....white bits near rasperry ripples! I wudve been putting that down to pg symptoms! Lol. But seriously, thats great the vitex is helping you! I didnt know about prolactin levels. Theres just sooo much to this whole ttc business isnt there?

I was diagnosed years ago with bacterial vaginosis and given antibiotics for it. But it never really totally went aeay so i thought that what i had was normal :blush: but went back to doctors before xmas and got tested again and i still had it! So even more antibiotics....but its still not away completely. Its an imbalance in bacteria which can make way for an unpleasand odour at times!

Well....id read up bout it and aparantly it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease which inturn can cause infertility! Havent had any pid symptoms though and my doctor said that was pretty rare so im hoping its not that because that damage is usally irreversible!

Just hoping that my tubes are indeed just needng the cobwebs blown off them! All i do is worry and think what if its this and what if its that......at least i will have answers soon. Thats the main thing! Its the whole being in limbo i cant stand! If i will never be a mother just tell me NOW so i can turn the spare room into a damn stable or cattery or something! :rofl:

hmmmnnn.....please please please let us be one of the lucky ladies whos bfp comes after the fallopian spring clean! Xx

heyagain babe just read this and thought OMG :cry:

Ive suffered with BV -bacterial vaginosis NOW for 18months.

It started when i met my o/h ,i went to sexual health clinic has tbh my o/h had got something and i was worried and went for check up , they told methere i had BV and id never heard of it , i had thrush but not BV.

I too was sent away with antibotics and thrush cream and it cleared however since then ive had BV 6 times .It starts with me with , my urine smelling horrid and i know then ive have it.

Ive got it now ,but its a different smell :blush: sorry about TMI
so when it started inmy urine again 2weeks ago i thought omg its diff smell and looked it up , and i found the smelli was having was a pregnacy symptom.So straight away i thought omg am i preggers

WellAF gotme 5days early and now i realise its BV again , im sick of having nurses prodding downstairs doing swobs.There's one doc my gp who just gives me antibotics but she's hard to get as shes only part timer at my surgery.

Im worried BV may play part in fertiltiy !!

hey dizzy :wave:
aww thankyou so much, your words are very kind and almost brought tears to my eyes! Soppy git that i am lol.
I really dont think you need to worry bout the bv. You have been getting it treated so it cant have done much damage if any at all (imo)
mines had been left for about 10yrs! So, thinking bout it now, it really could be a problem for me, but im trying not to think like that just now. Only another 22days till i can find out for definate!
It sure does sound like a strange af you are having :hugs: it normally doesnt make a difference how long it lasts in relation to ovulation so dont delay :sex: ive everything crossed for u this cycle babe!

10 or 11dpo for me and tested with a digi. Big fat NEGative. Did i really expect any different?

Wow thats fab about ur friend how amazing. You hear about the 'not trying' resulting in bfp but for many years i did that, knowing in my heart it wouldnt happen, never testing, not even dreaming bout testing and af always came! :cry: so that theory dont work for me lol. Unforunately!

hiya Victoria! Id thought u had done a runner on me lol. Im cd3 now! Dam witch flew in on saturday! But good news is only 17 days to go till the hycosy! Im hoping ovulation waits till after the procedure lol. Cant wait to get answers! :yipee: so mrs....how was your weekend? Some lovely wham bam thankyous? Haha. i was a bit down that af came instead of a bfp but not exactly surprised. Its scary to think that in a couple of weeks i might just get the magical clean out im needing! I sooooo hope that its nothing major though! But at least i can stop wondering! I would deffo rather know, and you too! You had better get your hycosy booked Missy! I want us to do this together! :hugs:

heya Victoria!
Geeze oh how dare the virgin people mess up ur broadband! Dont they know how vital the net is for crazy cyber gals like us?
Dont worry about those damn ov sticks! Its soooo easy to miss the surge! One cycle i tested at 2pm negative, 7pm positive and back to negative at 11pm so its very easy to miss the surge! I now know when im ovulating due to pains, i always ovulate the same day as the pains!
Did u know that too much execise can prevent conception? Just a thought, as i have read that somewhere. Hope u enjoy ur workout though! Really need to stop talking about it and join the gym myself lol.
Haha yip, i think of you too my cyber buddie hehe, i really hope u book ur appointment soon! We could be real life bump buddies too :winkwink:
hope ur mood settles soon too....u need to seduce that man of yours!

hey Vic
am glad ur mood has improved babe! And i hope u get lucky this month then the money you would spend on hycosy can go towards baby stuff instead! I can let you know exactly what the procedure is like too! :shock: i am pretty nervous about the whole thing! You have to leave all your modesty at the hospital doors lol. Cringe! But obviously excited about the new hope it can bring!

How was ur gym session? When do u go on holiday? X

yay for internet! :happydance:
oh my Victoria! Furry camel toe! :rofl: :haha:

you are way too funny girl!
I hope ur right about the bfp announcement! I hope we both have one real soon! And i know what u mean bout saying 12yrs out loud! It almost doesnt sound like that is even possibly real! Sometimes i say to myself 'im infertile' and it sounds so crazy and hard hitting! The words just make it seem soooo real and serious! Dont know if that makes any sense to you lol it just shakes me up at times to think like that! no one in my family knows we are ttc never mind for how long! So because no one is aware of it its like the problem doesnt exist if you knw what i mean! I just hope with all my heart it wont be this way forever!

Woo 8th august is just round thw corner and with all those workouts u will be looking mighty hot in your bikinis!
Do you get ov pains? Fertile cm? I hope ur still oving and that the herbs aint interfering! But if no bfp this time Missy then chuck them in the bin and go get ur hycosy! Your answers are just round the corner chick, and i know you will be a mum real soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->