How long have you been siting in this board!?

Autumn leaves

Reaction score
I love BB and it was a great discovery. But everyday I come on here it annoys me I'm still waiting!!

So how long have you been on here and not 'on the other side'!?

I joined Nov, browsed in oct, since then we did decide on a date so just waiting now.

Title is meant to read sitting sorry! *

hey there! amazing to actually have a date to count down to, isnt it.

I initially joined this board for miscarriage support 5 years ago. this is the best site and I love getting everyone's opinions and just reading people's stories, and sharing my experiences.

been in this Wtt section for about half a year now. I just started mentioning another baby to the hubby very subtly. maybe by fall he wiill be on board with me :)

I was on this board for about a year - 4 years ago. I then stopped and focused all my energy on wedding planning and now that I am married ... I am back!

When we start TTC I will have been on the board for 14 months.

x

I only joined this forum a couple of weeks ago but I've been on another forum in the wtt section for 4.5years. The other forum is getting quiet now because the magazine made a new one but kindly left the old one open for existing members as they removed the section about babies because it was dominant (its a wedding magazine).
Initially we were waiting until after the wedding, but then husband was made redundant so we lived on a sofa bed at my mums! When he found a job I was promoted but had to do a 4 year degree which I will finish in April :)

since may 2012 but been waiting since 2010!

I've only been here for a few weeks but have been WTT for #1 since about June 2012. I only joined after finding this site after christmas and being relieved that so many other people were in the WTT boat!

We're still waiting for hubby to be ready, I find it frustrating not having any clear date or idea how long that's going to take. I never thought it would take this long to be honest! but at least i can come on here and talk about baby fever with people who know what its like!

I have been here since February 2014 and will be here until July 2016.

I have been here since November '14 and my TTC date is now being revised. :-(

I started posting in the TWW section in Nov because I had a little scare. After that, I decided I was ready and joined the WWT section :)

I have been here since November 2012, not sure when I will be away ...

Been here since Nov 2013, but been searching for a donor since mid 2012

Oh god, think I may have been here the longest :-( been on the WTT boards since 2010!

Will get there eventually!

I've been waiting on this board since November 2012. It's been a great help but I've had to take a step back from it here and there because seeing people move on much quicker than me would get me down during this never ending wait. I should be TTC sometime this year though!

I agree lynanne. I've been waiting 5 years and still have another year to wait

ive also had to take breaks at times bc ive been too baby obsessed and being here was too hard. i get it.

I've been here since July 2013, though I've been waiting pretty much since I hit puberty. *epic sad face*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->