how long have you been ttc for??

laurandan

Reaction score
i just wanted to ask some of you ladies, how long were you ttc for before you got put on clomid??i'v been trying for about 11 months but they wont put me on it yet??any reasons why??
thanks x

We have officially been trying a year this month and nothing has been done yet. They will start trying things next month. I am guessing they just want to be sure you need it before doin the next step.

I started TTC in Sept 05 and I was eventually prescribed Clomid in March 2007.

we been ttc for 15 months and had first gynae apt today, they want to run more tests (tube dye) then I have apt for april where they will possibly prescribe clomid. They just need to know reasons why your having trouble ttc.

Jo x

i have been diagnosed with pcos in august 2007 and i soppose they just want to see if i can do it naturally, but concidering in and having any period due to pcos maybe they might reconcider it when i next see my gyno x

I been ttc since stopping bc in August 08 - 16 months ttc and 11 cycles, found out had pcos in the tests had bloods, scan, HSG all ok just pcos doing whacky cycles!!!
I am currently on clomid cd2 - cd6 50mg, just hopin that makes ovulation more regular!
xx

my friend was prescibed clomid straight away when she was diagnosed pcos, but she'd not had period in 9 months so guess there wasn't much to wait for. She got bfp after first round of clomid... argh if only it was that simple for the rest of us hey?
x

I think I had to wait until cycle 15 or 16 for clomid.

I had to wait for month 16 for my clomid after all my tests including HSG before my gyno would give let me have a sniff of clomid! xx

3 long years and two months. IVF starting in May x

I got prescribed clomid after a year, if you have PCOS some FS will try metaformin first as that can help regulate ovulation

I got prescribed clomid after only 4 months, because I have PCOS. They usually make you wait a year before clomid if you don't have anything else they can see wrong. Since I have something wrong, they gave it to me the first time I went to see my gyne. I even said "You aren't going to make me wait a year?!"

been TTC for 5 years now i got diagnosed with PCOS 3 and a half years ago after all tests coming back normal eg,blood test,hsg,etc i got prescribed clomid in febuary 2009 after 4 years of trying got pregnant twice but it ended up being chemicals as i tested very early in my cycle.

good luck.xx

over 2 years .... must be 2.5 by now
diagnosed with male issues, which have resolved so now 'unexplained' waiting another 2.5 years until we are eligable for funding
tried 5 months clomid unsuccessfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"