how long in jumperoo?

T

tinytoes

are two 10 minute sessions and one 20 minute session a day too much do u think?

I don't know, I really don't time Hannah but she hasn't quite figured out the jumping part yet :rofl: She does like to sit in it and "cat watch" and play with the toys though and we do try to teach her what to do. Anyways I digress I don't see why that would be to much time?

dont they say thay no longer than 20mins at a time. but not 20mins in a whole day

Ella stays in hers ALOT , as she loves being on her feet and jumps everytime you try and do anything :lol:

I just put her in and she will whinge when she wants to come out ;)

Caitlyn goes in hers a lot, she loves to be on her feet and jumping around. I am not strict with how long she can be in it for.

xxx

My bubs stays in there for as long as he likes...once he winges i get him back out :)x

We keep it down to 20 minutes a day. My sister-in-law owns her own clicnic and knows of a few babies that had to go for physical therapy etc due to spending too much time in the jumperoo. She told us that as long as he has lots of tummy time then its fine to go in the jumperoo.

What happens is they build up too much muscle in their legs, but not enough in their core muscles and arms.

Each to their own. I'd rather err on the safe side, but then I am quite a paranoid mom and try do everything by the book.

ffion is in there for ages and ages... till she either falls asleep in there or moans to come out

Hannah but she hasn't quite figured out the jumping part yet :rofl:

bless her! It took Teddy one day to figure ok the jumping bit and now he is a jumping bean and I was so pleased when he reached out for a hanging frog today. He cant always figure out to have his feet flat though and can bounce on his roled up toes which i worry about! ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->