How long is it taking your ladies to get bfp?

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Just wondering how long people have been trying before their bfp (if there's any pregnant ladies still hovering in this part)

I'm on cycle 4 now. With my first child it only took us 2 cycles. So hopefully it happens soon!
How long have you been TTC?

I'm on Cycle 11. I had a miscarriage in march (d&c was needed) and a chemical last cycle. Not ready to give up

I'm on cycle 4 now. With my first child it only took us 2 cycles. So hopefully it happens soon!
How long have you been TTC?

I came off the pill 26th August so technically this is my first full cycle to fingers crossed its not long x

I'm In currently on cycle 6 trying for #2. My first baby I conceived on the first try so I am getting frustrated.

On cycle 5 ttc#2 (came off bcp 8 cycles ago). #1 was conceived with 1 month ntnp and 2 cycles ttc

I'm on cycle 1 of ttc #2 but it took 10 months for dd. I'm hoping for a smoother transition off the pill and quicker bfp this time around!

8th cycle. 10 months off of BCP. It is definitely a trial in the art of patience. We haven't had so much as a blip or glimmer of a BFP. BUT gotta keep telling myself that the wait will be worth it someday!!!

We are on the 20 th month for our
Second baby I hope I get my bfp this time

We are in cycle 5 although it could be 4 as the first one was my first after iud and was odd.

Out of those remaining four, hubby's been ill for my fertile period on cycle 2 and now again this cycle so we've the most minimal chance.

Honestly, I read so many posts on here of ladies getting their bfps within 1-3 months I never thought I'd be contemplating cycle 6....ttc can be a torturous Road, even in these few months I've seen three ladies who were wtt after me get their bfps first month. Obviously you are happy for them but feel like you are getting left behind.

I've actually considered stopping ttc because my personality is just not set up to take the stress of it, sounds extreme I'm sure but each month it gets that little bit harder and hope is that bit more difficult to cling on to.

With this bout of illness for hubby I can't help but worry nature is trying to tell us something..

We are in cycle 5 although it could be 4 as the first one was my first after iud and was odd.

Out of those remaining four, hubby's been ill for my fertile period on cycle 2 and now again this cycle so we've the most minimal chance.

Honestly, I read so many posts on here of ladies getting their bfps within 1-3 months I never thought I'd be contemplating cycle 6....ttc can be a torturous Road, even in these few months I've seen three ladies who were wtt after me get their bfps first month. Obviously you are happy for them but feel like you are getting left behind.

I've actually considered stopping ttc because my personality is just not set up to take the stress of it, sounds extreme I'm sure but each month it gets that little bit harder and hope is that bit more difficult to cling on to.

With this bout of illness for hubby I can't help but worry nature is trying to tell us something..

Jtr, I feel you! I really wanted to start trying last year because in the back of my mind I was nervous about it taking a while but DH was being his usual annoyingly positive self and convinced me to wait. Sure enough 8 cycles later we are stressing about timing.... Military spouse problems lol. I have 4 cycles (including the one I'm in) to get that BFP before we will be forced to take a lengthy break.

I don't have the personality for this either... Found that out after the first few cycles. It makes me feel like a failure every month, which is something I don't handle well. I honestly just keep reminding myself that this will all be worth it one way or another. Having support is definitely helping me handle it.

I'll definitely be sending positive thoughts your way! Hang in there!

on month 15... still hoping for a BFP, just started clomid this month

DS was conceived on 3rd cycle after stopping the pill. This time I had a chemical my 2nd cycle off, and I've just gotten a BFP in the 4th cycle. Fingers crossed.

I feel really lucky that they've happened so quickly - especially since I was 35 with ds and 37 now.

On my fourth cycle TTC #2 with a chemical in cycle 3.

Conceived DS on third cycle.

On 2nd cycle. Had a chemical on 1st cycle.
Only took 1 cycle with DD, so I'm getting very impatient. Hopefully soon!

I have never had a Bfp :(

I try and remain positive thinking each bfn is just bringing us closer to our lucky cycle.
Currently on the 8th at the moment *fingers crossed*

Good luck on your journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->