How long til AF comes after a MC?

Sam.1391

NTNP #1 :) x
Reaction score
I started bleeding on the 1st Feb and stopped 3-4 days later, I had a scan on the 8th Feb to confirm that I had indeed lost it. I haven't had any more bleeding since then and I was wondering how long it will take my cycle to get back to normal?
People have told me that you are more fertile after a pregnancy or MC so is there a chance that I could catch this month?

How long did it take you guys to conceive/or for AF to appear after a MC?

Thanks in advance xx

:hi: sam, so sorry for you loss..
I had my first AF 25 or 26 days after I stopped spotting for MC..it was right on schedule and it was normal. i have read that you are more fertile right after MC, sadly, I didn't catch the egg but if you're not bleeding anymore, I would say go on and catch the egg... DTD (do the deed) every other day if you can until AF arrives or hopefully she doesn't... Im still TTC since Oct mc but keeping a positive attitude..

how long are your cycles?

good luck!!

:hugs:

My 1st af came 6 weeks later, it's normally spot on 4 weeks and has now returned to that :flower:.

Glad that you're keeping positive :) its the best way! I've decided this time I'm going to resist with all my strength not to test until I get some signs!
I only came off the pill in October and my cycle was a regular 28 days then but afterward I only had 2 periods so I didn't really have chance to know my cycle but I think it was about 30 days. I've sort of worked out that I ovulated yday (calculated from the 1st day of the bleed)
So we have been trying every other day for the last week so fingers crossed :D was ur AF worked out from the 1st day of ur bleed aswel? Xxx

oh wow, hope you catch the eggy...yea it was...
good luck...hope you get your :bfp:

Mine took 6 weeks to return and believe me it was two weeks of hell on earth when it arrived. Brought everything back. Next af arrived on time. NTNP but have had no luck so far. So many people report that they do fall right after their mc heres hoping you are one of the lucky ones. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->