How long until your BFP?

cpennell89

Reaction score
Maybe not a good place, but seemed like you all would know the most about this:

How long before your BFP?

You see all these stories (here and around the net), where people get BFP's at 9, 10, 11DPO.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but would also like information for future cycles:

How long did it take you to get a BFP?

Took us 17th months. No fertility problems. Really think the second round of soy isoflavones helped though the cycle I conceived.

Got a light bfp at 8dpo and a super dark one at 10dpo. Also felt implantation from 5-8dpo.

Had none of my usual af symptoms like backache, bloating, cramps etc- the implantation pinches I felt were quite different to my pre af cramps.In fact didn't feel pregnant at all, only found out super early because I was a habitual early tester lol.

Goodluck and hope that helps.

It took 4 cycles for us. I tested early too. Got a bfn at 8 DPO and my first BFP at 9 DPO though it was very faint. I didn't have any symptoms either. The only thing that was different was my breasts are usually sore during ovulation except the cycle of my BFP. I felt them getting sore around 6 DPO. I also had an ache in my uterus like AF was here but it was way too early for AF symptoms.

Came off BCP 06/02/15. Got a very faint BFP our 6th cycle, on 11/25/15 at 8DPO. I started vitamin D that cycle per my Dr. Was taking a prenatal since coming off BCP and B complex for about two months. Waiting for our first scan on 12/21.

The cycle we got our BFP I was a week late Oing. I was doing OPKs just to see what was going on.

Good luck!

3 cycles for this one, had irregular cycles and had a CP last cycle (but knew it was coming as tests were getting lighter) got a BFP at 10dpo, was about half the darkness of the control line.

With my first it was 20 months ttc, bfn 9dpo very faint bfp 10dpo, 2nd was a surprise with bfp 10dpo & this one was very very faint at 8/9dpo. Good luck xx

We got pregnant right after I stopped the birth control pill. I tested at 14 dpo and got a positive!

I hope you get your bfp soon <3

Took us 2 cycles, and this new I thought I was out since I have and still have no symptoms and as spotting. But it stopped at 13dpo so I tested and bfp. At 11dpo I had a bfn!

took us 1 cycle....technically 2. the 1st cycle we just stopped using protection but the 2nd we actually tracked my ovulation. I got my faint bfp at 9dpo and a bold BFP at 11dpo.

We conceived on the 1st cycle with both DD and DS, and this baby took 5 cycles. With DD I got my first faint BFP at 8 DPO. With DS, it was 9 DPO. With this baby, my first squinter was on the evening of 8 DPO but the line wasn't believable until 10 DPO.

One cycle for me, but it ended up in miscarriage. Same thing a second time. I get pregnant very easily but don't always stay that way. My first bfp was at 8dpo and second and third on 9dpo late afternoon.

I went off BCP at the end of August. I don't think I had a real period in September, more of just a withdrawal bleed. Then I ovulated beginning of October and tested about 2 weeks later and got a very clear BFP.

Last time I got a faint bfp in the afternoon of 8dpo. This time I got a suuuuuper faint bfp in the evening of 8 dpo (I actually didn't believe it was a real line), and a faint but more obvious line and a positive digi at 9 dpo.

First time we tried we ended up pregnant right away. After my d&c we tried the 2nd month after and my body wasn't ready yet. It happened the next month though - so 2 months of trying on this one.

#1 - second cycle off birth control, 9 DPO on the old FRER

#2 - first cycle, 9 DPO on the new FRER

Good luck! :flower:

Interesting. Sounds like almost everyone got a BFP before CD10. Wondering if anyone else got negatives until later?

4 years including all breaks - 3 years actively trying.

I got my bfp at exactly 4 weeks, not sure how many dpo I was.

Dd took 3 cycles and bfp on 9dpo
This one took 2 cycles and bfp at 9dpo again

It's taken me between 1 and 4 cycles each time and I've had BFPs at 11dpo (before I discovered FRER!), 8dpo, 9dpo and 9dpo.

Good luck!

I usually get my bfp's at 9dpo, this time it was a 9dpo in the afternoon but it was very faint!

Got my oober faint positive on 10dpo, although i had a slight temp dip on 5dpo but on 10dpo i had cramping & back ache, next day it was much darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->