How long until your BFP?

it has taken us 8 months and we were actually going through fertility testing because I have a high FSH indicating low egg reserve, doctor thought we would struggle without treatment and we fell this month after seeing the consultant! I did a test at what I think was 11 dpo (cant be sure as dont know when i ovulated but this was the maximum dpo so could have been less), I could not believe my eyes when I saw the second line come up straight away! still early days but feeling positive and just feel so grateful we have been blessed with a BFP :)

I know its very cliche but it really has happened the month I had accepted I probably want going to get pregnant naturally, I just relaxed and remained positive that one day we would have a baby whether it be through ivf or naturally. I had a pelvic scan booked for Monday which was the only reason I tested on Sunday night.

Hope this is your month! fingers crossed for you xx

This pregnancy took about 18 months after depo! I tested around 9dpo just for fun and got positive! Could have been 8dpo but I gave up on trying so didn't really pay much attention.

My first I must have been really patient as I tested on day AF was due or a day late and got bfp! That was on 2nd cycle x

Took us 14 months but I did come off the pill and they say that it can take anything from 6 months to a year for your body to get back to normal but everyone different and I have borderline pcos

I can't really say how many dpo I was as my cycles would vary from 23 to 45 days and I was pretty sure I didn't ovulate that month but obviously I did lol

3 cycles with a BFP at 14dpo

3 cycles, happened on the one with O delayed 5 days due to travel (thank gawd!). I suspected when I started cramping at 6DPO, told myself I was being silly, watched my bbt chart like a hawk and finally caved at 12DPO and tested with a clear positive.

I got a BFP at 11dpo, may have been earlier but I didn't think to test as thought I was out! I only tested because I had a dream that I got a BFP 😊
It took as 9 months to conceive this little bean after my last MC (but 8months of actual trying). We had been ttc for 17 months in total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->