How long was everyone's Labour?

15 hours then wheeled in for a EMCS at 9.5cm then had her with help of a rotational vontouse (sp?) do it again in a second to have my LO :)

My 1st baby was 6 hours induced from putting pitocin needle in to end.

2nd baby I got first pain at 5.30am,went to hospital at 7.30am(found out I was fully dilated!)had her at 8.25am.

3rd baby my first pain came at around 11.45,had him at 2.04.

(ignore the CX typed above,baby wrote it and I cant get it off!)

first child.

Waters broke at 03:05am, first contraction at 06:05 and he was born at 06:26!!!

he was born very quick

second child

had a sweep at 1am and she was born at 01:46.....great labour

hope 3rd is as quick lol

40 hours, got to 3cm's and ended up with an emcs :D wouldn't change it for the world, she's rather worth it :cloud9: but i'm hoping her little sister comes a little quicker and not so dramatic :rofl:

#1: 14 hours with demeral and epidural... pushed 1 time and baby was out.

#2: 8 hours with epidural only... push 2 times and baby was out.

3 days, pitocin induction, G&A,morphine,epidural (on day 2), 4 hours pushing, and severe shoulder dystocia.

Needless to say it's au natural or C-section next time!

ds1 was a vaginal hospital birth, 27 hours

ds2 was a vaginal homebirth and was 25 hours 50 minutes

34 hours from start to finish vaginal delivery

First was 9 hours with 2 hours of pushing ending with ventouse and PPH. Used TENS, gas & air and pethadine.
Second I was induced and it took 1 hour, with 8 mins of pushing and I just had gas & air. Second time round couldn't have been more different to first time!! x

Laura was 19.5 hours from waters breaking but from first contraction is was 11.5 hours, 40mins pushing, natural waterbirth with G&A.

10 hrs from established. It was induced labour. Had epidural as went from 0-3cm very quickly and there was virtually no gap in contractions, plus I had PE.

23 hours from first contraction to birth .

1st was just under 4 hours with gas and air and pethadine.
2nd and 3rd were just over 3 hours with just gas and air.
:flower:

My water broke prematurely and I had to walk, walk, walk, bouce bounce to start labour off. This took 4h!
Then from the very first tiny little contraction to the birth was 5hours and 50min! Took 25min of pushing. xx
No pain relief.

mine was about 24 hrs using gas and air on and off, 2 hours pushing then during the last hour or so they gave me a spinal for a ventouse delivery because i couldn't get baby out :wacko: i was determined to have as natural a birth as i could manage but now i think back i have no idea why i didnt take the pain relief they were offering me, it was so painful!!!

I win- 70 hours from 1st contraction to delivery by emergency c-section. Contractions were every 4-5 minutes for the vast majority of this. Active labour was around 18 hours before section.

19 hours, water broke at 3 cm and had contractions every 3 mins, then every 30 seconds at 5 cm, until I got the epidural (wanted an all natural birth, but didn't work out)

I win- 70 hours from 1st contraction to delivery by emergency c-section. Contractions were every 4-5 minutes for the vast majority of this. Active labour was around 18 hours before section.

WOW 70 hours incredible
Well done :D
x

WOW 70 hours incredible
Well done :D
x

And all with TENS and gas & air- no epidural. It wasn't actually that bad- I enjoyed it when I was allowed in the pool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->