How long was everyone's Labour?

newmumamy

TTC baby number 2
Reaction score
Hey just thought i would see how long everyone's Labour was?

Mine was 5 hours and no pain relief

x

Mine was 10.5hours from very first contraction and 2hours establish labour (3cm - 10cm) with just gas and air x

Mine was 36 hours and I had every pain relief going!

Mine was 7 hours, no pain relief x

from my waters breaking and first contractions to delivering Luke it was 27 hours :shock: with every drug available to me :haha: xx

Active labour, 4 and then 2 hours x

27 hours before I got any pain relief. 32 hours until I got my EMCS. :flow:

30 hours + 3 hours pushing then I had to have emcs

First labor was 9 hours. 1/2 dose nubain that knocked me out so bad that I barely remember anything after I got it.

Second labor was 3 hours. Walked in at 8 cm. dialated, 10 mins later I had him. No pain meds.

Third labor was induced. 3.5 hours no pain medicine.

1st was 6 hours and 45 minutes pushing
2nd was 12 hours and 10 minutes pushing. My labor stalled with my second when I was 8 cm and they had to give me pitocin to get it going again.

28 1/2 hours. Went into hospital after being in labour for 19 1/2 hours. Was nearly 5cm dilated when I got there and didn't get on gas and air for another hour and a half. Then eventually had pethadine, then had epidural at the last minute as I was exhausted! X

10 hours established labour 4+ cms ...... more if you count early labour.

hoping for a little quicker this time lol x

1 hour of established labour (4cm to fully dilated) with no pain relief. Waters broke 5 hours before they found out I was 4cm dilated and I went to sleep for 4 hours until the midwife woke me up to monitor me again! Hoping it won't be any quicker if we have any more although thankfully we only live 5 minutes away from the hospital.

38 minutes established with no pain relief and then 3 mins pushing

My labour was fast for a first labour....only took 45 minutes to get from 4cm to 10cm and not long after that DD arrived :) I found the transition stage very intense but the actual "pushing" stage was very easy and not painful...my body just pushed the baby out for me...all I did was concentrate on breathing properly

Mine was 6.5 hours from start to finish (first baby) xx

Bang on 4 hours from first twinge to baby! Finally an epi at 10cms!

11 hours and 15 mins my notes said but that was all with the drip for my induction, but had a week of contracting not feeling them, and then my waters had been gone for 19 n half hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->