how long will it take

princessjulia

Reaction score
hi ladies i had d&c 30th june how long does it take for period to come after op and is there anyone got pregnant waiting for period comin. im absolute terrified of micarryin again.my gyn said not 2 wait as soon as cyle comes that i can go bk on clomid and try again oh im so afraid of going through all this again:coffee:

Oh No sweetie you are here too! We got our bfp's together! :cry::cry:
I am so sorry for your loss.
I am trying again right away. After losing my angel baby I am more detremined than ever to get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby!!

:hugs: I am sorry.

yes we found out we was pregnant at same time i was due 26jan omg im so sorry yr here with me we can still b buddies hopefully we get preg 2 getha agen lots baby dust huni

Baby dust to you too. I was due Jan 22nd by my lmp, doctor said Jan 24th....

Yes lets hope so, then the two Julia's can be pregnant together!

I am not really bleeding right now so I plan on trying within a few days to BD again....what about you?

yes we are tryin straight away iv still got pregnacy symptoms 3 wks after d&c im wonderin how long it takes for it to go.so i know when i can try again iv no idea when to expect af either what abt u

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about both of your losses. I don't think there is a set time for af to return but I've heard the average is about 8 weeks. My situation was slightly different as I had a tfmr rather than a mc. I was 18 wks pregnant and thought I'd never get back to normal. That was in March and I'm now 7 wks pregnant so it can happen quite quickly!
Its very worrying after you've lost a baby but I guess we have to just keep trying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get bfp very soon. Take care, Zoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->