How Many 40 + TTC Au Natural, No meds, IVF etc?

Welcome gatoverde! And Congrats!

Sorry to hear about the nausea, Pip. For me, the big challenge is doing this with a toddler as I never did that before. I have no idea how I am going to handle two little ones at the same time this fall. We are thinking pre-school for the then three year old a couple of days a week. I'm glad I didn't managed two under two at the same time. :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I'm sorry I haven't read the whole thread so this could have been asked before but I was wondering if I should discontinue the royal jelly and baby aspirin now:blush:
The thing is my first medical appointment with an obstetritian is next Monday so I was wondering what to do in the meantime:wacko:
Input most appreciated!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I'm sorry I haven't read the whole thread so this could have been asked before but I was wondering if I should discontinue the royal jelly and baby aspirin now:blush:
The thing is my first medical appointment with an obstetritian is next Monday so I was wondering what to do in the meantime:wacko:
Input most appreciated!

I would stop... the baby aspirin is to help implantation and seeing as how your HCG is up (hence the BFP) you don't need it any more

Hi ladies

Whilst we wait for our own TTC and Pregnancy forum for the Over 35s, I've started a new group in the Pregnancy Forum: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/590420-over-35-pregnant.html#post10181129

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Hi ladies

Whilst we wait for our own TTC and Pregnancy forum for the Over 35s, I've started a new group in the Pregnancy Forum: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/590420-over-35-pregnant.html#post10181129

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Hopefully soon I can join you Pip :winkwink:

Hi ladies

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Hopefully soon I can join you Pip :winkwink:

Yay!! I'm looking to live vicariously through those with BFP and can't wait to get there myself!:hugs:

Hi ladies

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Perfect. I'm on my way!!! :)

LLbean i was told my a pharmacist that asprin 75mg (Or low dose) causes early m/c's so i had to stop taking it and i was presecribed it years ago after my heart operations. least to say i havent suffered anymore early m/c since i stopped taking it. the risk seems to be higher in over 35's. Just be careful hun as i had 8 early m/c's in 24months and have now gone on to acupuncture and agnus castus instead and i am so much healthier good luck hun i didnt want to scare you but thought it was best to jsut let you know what i found out.

Have a great holiday inkdchick.

Pip x

LLbean i was told my a pharmacist that asprin 75mg (Or low dose) causes early m/c's so i had to stop taking it and i was presecribed it years ago after my heart operations. least to say i havent suffered anymore early m/c since i stopped taking it. the risk seems to be higher in over 35's. Just be careful hun as i had 8 early m/c's in 24months and have now gone on to acupuncture and agnus castus instead and i am so much healthier good luck hun i didnt want to scare you but thought it was best to jsut let you know what i found out.

Thank you!!!

I could not say I had a MC as I never got a BFP but I did have such heavy bleeding that it scared me enough not to take it again LOL. I had read somewhere that it helped with implantation so that is why I took it, but I really hope I did not miscarry... I don't believe I did but my period was like bloody murder... severely overflowed pads, leaked EVERYWHERE and ginormous clots just falling out of me that were gelatinous...ugh I mean really, like a crime scene LOL

Hello ladies
an inspiring forum. Pip thanks for telling me about it
I am 39 turning 40 in aug, OH is 41. I have a DS 15 and DD almost 17(june). We have been TTC since dec when i got my merina out- it took almost 4 months for my periods to come back, not sure if I have regulated yet. I was on depo for 2 shots so that could have a factor.

It is nice to hear the postitive stories and baby dust to everyone

I am new here...
I am from Greece, I do not speak english very good (so, don't mock me :hugs:), but i can understand

I'd like to share my story with you
I am 40+ to 41 and my DH 36...
26 October 2003: My marriage
June 2004: After several months of TTC and because my own character ... I started searching ... my DH had 6 million were ... If I remember 18% motility ... OligoAsthenoTeratospemia commonly OAT
November 2004: SURGERY varicocele
November 2005: unexpected natural conception ... but unfortunately ectopic. Christmas Eve, I lose my right fallopian tube, but fortunately not my life.
February 2007 - May 2007 - August 2007: 3 ICSI ... with incomplete examination ... (No test for my thyroid) and inadequate care ... and with the same short protocol.
Meanwhile between the second and third attempt, in June 2007 ... After a diagnostic hysteroscopy, IDENTIFIED polyps one centimeter ... which and removed ... Before the third attempt ICSI ... we saw that the 3cm fibroid has reached 8cm
And then I decide I get my life in my hands ...(because the professor paid no attention to me)
November 2007: I removed the fibroids and found that I had/have Hashimoto ...
thyroxine immediately started ...
April 2008: Although I insisted that my thyroid was the problem ... and 2nd doctor, also, ignore me
Of course, the fourth attempt (ICSI) was 0! ...
October 2008: e-mail and telephone to the doctor who changed my life ..
February 2009: ICSI protocol with competitors ... and CORTISONE
October 29, 2009: My DD is in my hands
November 2010: Transfer FET of my DD brothers and first HCG 599!
January 2011: 13th week of pregnancy termination due to multiple congenital anomalies

And here I am
Stressed and confused...but not ungrateful...
but I want so bad to give to my DD a brother/sister
My cycle is upside down
I'd like to continue naturally....
last month hormones
FSH 10,8
LH 7,8
E2 38
but this cycle... was 23 days long...

I'm thinking of pre-seed...
I am taking evecare, and my DH addyzoa (ayuverda)

thank you for listening
I am so glad I found you...:hugs:

Xck30, I am so glad that you stood your ground and found a real doctor who would listen and check you out. You have had a hard road but it isn't over yet. Most of us have had to work at it and many have had loss(es) along the way but I am sure with your determination that you will make it. Good luck to you.

thank you
I really fell better, because I found you...
I am so grateful for my DD
and I know that trying for second child... seems a little bit... ungrateful

thank you again

PS. It is so difficult to express myself cause the language...
but i am here... listening and happy for your BFP... and pregnancies

thank you
I really fell better, because I found you...
I am so grateful for my DD
and I know that trying for second child... seems a little bit... ungrateful

thank you again

PS. It is so difficult to express myself cause the language...
but i am here... listening and happy for your BFP... and pregnancies

I think your English is very good but I understand what you are saying, it is also my 3rd language... but keep at it, I promise you it will get easier and you will be so much more comfortable with it.

By the way, trying for a second child is not ungrateful at all :flower: it only means you have a wonderful child already and you would want to bring another lovely soul into the world to bless us all with :winkwink:

u r so kind
I am writing to greek forums specially for IVF matters
I learned lots of things for this... I really ... I want to forget it... I don;t want to be a doctor...but came...

Now... i am going to finish my researc for MSc for the National Scool of Public Health
The theme is "Women's Satisfaction of ART Centers in Greece"

I think I need a couple of days...:wacko:
and then
I'll be all yours...:happydance::hugs:

Wow, I just found this forum and have read through all the threads. I am 43 and TTC for the first. Unfortunately am single but my ex has volunteered as I know he will make a great Dad and he is equally up for it :)

haven't really got to grips with all the abbreviations yet but first ovulation will be next weekend so going to give that a try to start off with.

I have 8 friends who have had babies naturally in their 40s so I think maybe I am fooling myself that this is likely to happen to me relatively easily! But reading all the threads about ages trying and m/cs I'm now feeling it is a bit more unlikely...

Wow, I just found this forum and have read through all the threads. I am 43 and TTC for the first. Unfortunately am single but my ex has volunteered as I know he will make a great Dad and he is equally up for it :)

haven't really got to grips with all the abbreviations yet but first ovulation will be next weekend so going to give that a try to start off with.

I have 8 friends who have had babies naturally in their 40s so I think maybe I am fooling myself that this is likely to happen to me relatively easily! But reading all the threads about ages trying and m/cs I'm now feeling it is a bit more unlikely...

Well don't let that get to you, everyone is different. I have known many women who do conceive at a higher age and quickly and carry to full term so, don't let that get you down. The successful one's are less likely to look for forums like this and post about it so that is why you read more about MC and such here. Rooting for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->