How Many 40 + TTC Au Natural, No meds, IVF etc?

good luck butterfly67... its a different world on this forum isn't it? I just joined and there are so many people on who seem to know so much about it all! its really good to hear you know of 8 people conceiving at 40plus.... sharing info like that is cheering!

Thanks Panda, yes it seems sometimes like all my friends have waited til now! Just hoping I can be number 9!

Keep thinking positive, ladies. Just because some of us have made it as far as we have doesn't mean we are leaving you behind. Just think of us as a bigger cheering section. :)

Where there is life, there is hope. I know you will make it.

Hi ladies

I am between IVF cycles and so we used Preseed and Instead Cups (dp has low sperm count) and are hoping for success with a natural cycle this month.
I am 7dpo and had a huge temp dip which is totally atypical for my luteal phase...However, I am still not sure about it because coming off of all the IVF meds, I am not sure what to expect for the cycle this month...

Anyway, I hope for a BFP this cycle, otherwise, I go back to IVF in June...
I also hope for BFP for all of you and for those of you with BFP already, I wish you a big Congrats!

BTW How do you ladies get your fancy signatures--I don't see where it allows you to put them in on here....

Baby dust!!

Hi ladies

I am between IVF cycles and so we used Preseed and Instead Cups (dp has low sperm count) and are hoping for success with a natural cycle this month.
I am 7dpo and had a huge temp dip which is totally atypical for my luteal phase...However, I am still not sure about it because coming off of all the IVF meds, I am not sure what to expect for the cycle this month...

Anyway, I hope for a BFP this cycle, otherwise, I go back to IVF in June...
I also hope for BFP for all of you and for those of you with BFP already, I wish you a big Congrats!

BTW How do you ladies get your fancy signatures--I don't see where it allows you to put them in on here....

Baby dust!!

under USER CP there is a place that says EDIT SIGNATURE...there you can create your signature

If you wanted Tickers and stuff there are a ton of sites that have them so you need to go there and create them and they will give you the code to grab and use in your signature

Welcome!

BFN for me :nope:

On to IVF #2....Let's pray by July I will have that elusive BFP and healthy baby!!

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm 38 with DS 18, DS 16, and DD 14. Now TTC with new partner, 40, no children. Just started this weekend so think we missed ovulation, so not expecting anything to happen. Actually quite sceptical that it will happen at all at my age, but this is a great thread full of hope, so you never know.

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I am 44 and after 4 months of TTC have conceived naturally. I am now7 weeks pregnant and praying that all goes ok as I know there are high odds of miscarriage.

Just letting you all know that us oldies can still get pregnant and anyone still trying should not give up hope!

Thanks Jellybaby25, be sure to post it on the BFP sticky! It is in the 35 and over thread, right at the top....or click here Over 35 BFP Sticky!

Congrats!!!!!

I am 44 and after 4 months of TTC have conceived naturally. I am now7 weeks pregnant and praying that all goes ok as I know there are high odds of miscarriage.

Just letting you all know that us oldies can still get pregnant and anyone still trying should not give up hope!

Lovely news!

Congratulations :happydance:

xx

That's brilliant Jellybaby, congrats, really helps to hear things like that to keep me optimistic :)

Hi all,

I'm 42 and TTC #2. I had my DS at 39 (13 days short of my 40th b-day). We just started last month after I had my copper IUD removed. We are also using acupuncture.

I was just wondering, really.. How many of you are TTC au natural, having no meds (clomid etc), no nothing just you and him, a few magic potions and a prayer?

Omi xxx :kiss:

:thumbup::baby::baby::flower: Hello all,
I 'm now at 41 I'm the proud mother of beautiful ,healthy 4 month old, twin girls after using clearblue & pregnancy vits. It was a spontaneous pregnancy. 7 years after a huge myomectomy for fibroids, Hope this gives hope to everyone. xxxx:cloud9:

I was just wondering, really.. How many of you are TTC au natural, having no meds (clomid etc), no nothing just you and him, a few magic potions and a prayer?

So, except for the cbfm, a few sticks here and there and the trusty prenatal, that's pretty much us. Anyone else?
Omi xxx :kiss:

:thumbup::baby::baby::flower: Hello all,
I 'm now at 41 I'm the proud mother of beautiful ,healthy 4 month old, twin girls after using clearblue & both of us using pregnancy vits. It was a spontaneous pregnancy. 7 years after a huge myomectomy for fibroids, Hope this gives hope to everyone. xxxx:cloud9:

OM gosh .. just found this thread. Looks like it's made for me!! :thumbup:

I'm 44 (45 in August) DH is 42.

No kids (yet). We met, fell in total love late in life 2 yrs ago .. got married in April 2011 and that's about as long as we've been TTC for. No luck so far. Never seen a BFP. Dont know what I'd do if I saw one :dohh:

I ended up getting checked out last year as I kinda knew at my age it probably was going to be a little more difficult. Saw a Dr who just did a annual pap screen, usual bloodwork, by this time I had only been TTC for 3 months. He told me to keep trying and come back the following YEAR(!) if no success. Well after discovering my pap/labs were all normal I got very close to my best pal "google" and did my own homework.

Comes to find out everything everyone here already knew. Prob not going to happen right away. Since my hubby is in the military we are always afraid he might be deployed and as time was tick tick tickin away I ended up really trying to pin point my O days and reeeally got to know my body.
Had abolutely NO CLUE about a womans menstrual cycle and what actually goes on and that it really only is a 24 hr window. :blush:

Anyways, went to a new Dr earlier this month as still nothing after all this time. He ran some tests (prolactin, thyroid and I believe one other Im unsure of which all came back great. He told me it doesnt appear I am peri-menopausal)...then referred me to an Ob Gyn where he would send over the current labs and go from there.
Apointment is set for the 27th Feb. My n the hubs cant wait!! Im hoping to have some answers within the next few months.

Sorry...bit long-winded. But I will be following this thread. Gives me some genuine HOPE for having a baby this late in my life.

CONGRATS to all you lovley ladies who've managed success!!! :happydance:

.....forgot to add:

All I am currently taking is Prenatals, CoQ10 (just started that one), trying preseed for the first month this month, and pretty much thats about it!

I generally have a 27 days cycle (although last month had a weird period that came at day 23, and prompted my Dr appointment)

Im currently 9DPO today....and most definately keeping F & Ts Xed!!

Hi 44and hoping...........I'm 9dpo today as well!! I commented on this thread when it began over a year ago!!
I'm 42 now and ttc number 5 for 5 months, no luck yet. Had my DD 9 months ago, got my bfp 5 weeks before my 41st birthday.
So lets hope its our month!
Jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"