how many at your hen party?

I had 7 friends, then mum, mil, sil and sister...so 11. 15 is not a small party at all!
(We went to the theatre and had a sushi making class...then mums (and my poor sister who was recovering from pancreatitis) bowed out before the night out though lol)

I had 20 at mine inc. Mam, 3 Aunts & 4 cousins, it was an amazing night, so much fun!! We went for dinner, drinks & nightclub, I had banners, L plates, a tiara, garter, a boa & badges on me & quite a few vodkas & I bumped into my boss in the chippy at 3am, had a great chat apparantly!! I was slightly embarassed on Monday facing him:blush:

I'm only having a meal & a few drinks for mine & only really going to have a max of 8 at mine, only 3 of those will be friends & even then two of those might not be coming :( the rest are all family. I don't really speak to many people anymore as I just got fed up with all the backstabbing & drama xx

If I didn't have my work friends coming to mine, I think I would only have 7 or 8 including family. I have a few close friends, but I'm going to invite the girlies at work cause we get on so well:thumbup: but I would be more than hPpy with my 7 or 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->