How many babies do you want/ have?

Sunny.X

Reaction score
I'm trying to conceive baby number 1, I've already suggested to my husband that we start trying for another when baby number 1 (who we haven't even conceived yet) is 5 months!

I want them close in age! My brother and I are 11 months apart and we're the best friends, I can't begin to explain the bond we have it's amazing, and that's what I want for my babies!

I'm such a nutter. I'm excited about having baby 2, I've not even got a baby number 1 yet! :haha:

How many babies do you want, and how many years do you want between them?

I would love one of each eventually. We REALLY want a girl and have already named her...
But thinking long term it would be nice to have a boy as eldest to look after his little sister, which would mean we are aiming for a boy as number one but we both want a girl haha. Either would be happy with just want a BFP and a healthy baby

I have two that are 3.5 years apart hoping number 3 comes soon for a similar age gap between him/her and my youngest :) think I would like 4 all together :happydance:

I have 1 little girl

Would like 2 more :) oh wanted 1 more but he made me compromise after our first as he wouldn't let me have a small age gap as I was poorly when preg with #1 BUT this time we will have 2 close together hopefully

Fingers crossed they all turn out like my little girl - perfect, text book baby! ��

:flow:

Haha good question!

I'm in the 2 - 3 babies frame of mind currently. Right now we're TTC #1 then I'm thinking we'll will wait approximately 1.5 -2 years to ttc #2 and if it's two boys or two girls...might go for 3 soon after 2 lol...

I would like 4 altogether and would like 1-2 years between each one! :)

I would say ideally 2 years between them. There's three year gap between three of my siblings and its ideal

Except when two hit puberty and littlest one (me) is left behind coz the others are too grumpy and cool to "play" anymore haha

I currently have 2. DD and DS are 23 months and 2 weeks apart... They are close but I think them sharing a room all these years has helped!! This will be Baby #1 for SO and I! <3

this wil be our last baby we have 4 already xxxx

I originally wanted my children to have large age gaps between them but thinking about it, I want them very tightly together.

I'm really not fussed on gender either, I'll just feel blessed with what ever my husband gives me :happydance:

I'd love 3 little babies, DD is 2 next month and we've been ttc #2 since April. We waited to try because we needed to move house but now that's sorted we'll be having 2&3 closer together (if we're lucky). Not bothered about gender, a boy would be nice but so would another girl.

I have one boy and one girl, less than a minute apart! :D

We want at least one more, possibly two more. DH is one of six, and he's a firm believer in kids having several siblings. We originally compromised on three, but he thinks that if we have just one more after the twins, #3 will feel like the odd one out. :haha:

Since we have one of each already, I don't mind at all if we have a boy or a girl next.

I have a girl and a boy 21 months apart. I conceive first post partum AF so closest possible age gap. I'd have liked a 2 yr age gap this time but I'm now looking at minimum 2.5yr age gap. Our third will be our last, though I'd like more.

If your planning on conceiving at 5 month's have you given any thought to feeding method? When I was pregnant with #1 I wanted a very small age gap, but once she was born found out that breastfeeding is very good at stopping your cycles. I didn't ovulate until 12.5 months post partum and if I hadn't got pregnant then I'd have got AF at 13months. With DS I didn't get AF back until he was 17 months old and first cycle was anovulatory. Some women get AF back really early when breastfeeding, but others have to give up completely, most somewhere between introducing solids and stopping completely.

I have 2 dd's and tcc no3..... I think thats it then :)

My DH and I really want 4 kids and we don't really care if we have boys or girls, we have names picked out for either sex. We just desperately want to have children

We are currently on our third cycle trying for #1. We would like to ideally have two (hoping for one girl and one boy, but we won't be too picky lol). I'd like them to be close in age, maybe 2-3 years apart. Depending on how long it takes us to conceive #1 will probably determine how soon afterwards we will try for #2, that is if we are that fortunate! Right now I'm just hoping for #1 to happen by the end of the year! [-o&lt;

We are ttc #1 atm. Im wanting to have 2-4. Think ild start trying to concieve again after #1 is 12months, that would b the smallest age gap an seen its taking awhile to get #1 might aswell try early.
And it depends what gender the first 2 are to if we have more. Ild wait till first 2 to be at school before ild try for a third

Me and my brother have 2 years difference (he is younger) and we have a great relationship. My DH has a sister who is 4 years younger than him and they have a great relationship too, but it is more about him being protective than about really deeply understanding each other.
That's why I would love a girl first and a boy 1-2 years after :) Or the other way around. Or two girls. Or two boys. I am not going to be picky :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->