How many Boots Advantage points do you have?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Just curious :haha: I have around £31 to spend, not sure what to use them on! X

I just spent my £20 on someones birthday prezzie - perfume!

I used £40 worth a few months back to get all my hospital stuff.

now got another £30 -so will use it for xmas presents.

Ive got about £20 worth. Going to try and not spend them and get another 20-30 and then get a lumie alarm clock/light. Been after one for a while but they are £70 so want to use some point for money off!

I've got about £25. I love them but it annoys me you can't put them towards something, only pay for the whole thing.

Only about £8 now! Recently spent about £19 worth on some Xmas goodies.

£50.70 :)

Gunna get Keelan some toys on the 3 for 2 offer so should get around £70 worth of toys for free!!

About 2 quid!

Always use them on stupid stuff like bottles of water when I've no change!

Something like £13, I did have over £50 but had to do a toiletries shop with them when we were a bit short on cash last month and treated myself to some of the herbal essences hair masks at the same time :)

Time to build them up again I think ;)

About £3. I always forget to take my card with me....

I think I have around £35, I usually save them until I have £50 and go on a makeup spree

About £3. I always forget to take my card with me....

You should just keep your receipt and then they can scan it. The boots advantage card is the only loyalty card I ever get something from!

About 2 quid!

Always use them on stupid stuff like bottles of water when I've no change!

^this :haha: however I think I've managed to get it up to £8 and thought this was a lot till I came on here :blush:

I just spent about £35 on Xmas pressies with my points so I only have a 5r left but I save that till next year and do the same. I also have about £20 in nectar points for the same thing. I always bulk x mas out with my points :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->