How many Boots Advantage points do you have?

£87 ish I may build them up until we have baby number 2 and then get a new pushchair. Not that we need any more.

Not many now I don't have to buy lots of medicine for LO! lol :( x

About £28. I don't go in much anymore though as just buy most things at the supermarket x

I think I have around £35, I usually save them until I have £50 and go on a makeup spree

I like this idea :haha: I wasnt sure whether to use them on me or the the kids but might be selfish just this once :rofl:

I only have about 2 quid on there at the minute. The most I've ever had on it was £13 and I used that to buy a frer to confirm I was pregnant :) I don't really go to boots anymore so will take me ages to build the points back up. Plus I usually forget my card and then forget to keep the receipt.

I have around a tenner, I mostly go to Boots for Rory's special milk and I don't get points on that anyway so its just little extras I pick up whilst I'm there! xx

About £3.
I tend to either forget my card and if I do have it with me, I buy things that you can't collect points on!

I have around a tenner, I mostly go to Boots for Rory's special milk and I don't get points on that anyway so its just little extras I pick up whilst I'm there! xx

I bought Thomas's milk in boots once and was shocked you don't get points on it. Do you have any idea why? x

I bought Thomas's milk in boots once and was shocked you don't get points on it. Do you have any idea why? x

Same here, neither can you use any Boots vouchers to pay for it. GRRR Really annoyed me. I shop rarely in Boots but had £5 off voucher so bought some bits and bobs (including milk) to then be told it wasn't valid, even though this wasn't stated on the voucher. The shop assistant told me they were not allowed to do this because of the government's policies.

Same here, neither can you use any Boots vouchers to pay for it. GRRR Really annoyed me. I shop rarely in Boots but had £5 off voucher so bought some bits and bobs (including milk) to then be told it wasn't valid, even though this wasn't stated on the voucher. The shop assistant told me they were not allowed to do this because of the government's policies.

Yeah I'm not sure why but it is annoying really xx

Yeah I'm not sure why but it is annoying really xx

I think you can't get loyalty points because they say breast is best for the first 6 months( you can get points on the follow on milks) x

It's against the law to promote first milks and vouchers come under that law

Its a bit crap really - I'm not starting a breast v's bottle debate here but my son has to have special milk, and I will use it until he is 1! xx

I really didn't know that! I wanted to breastfeed but couldn't and my LO is on special milk.

Its the same for Tesco cluccard too.

The law is to protect breastfeeding from formula companies. If they could they would put down BF, suggest formula was better (baby would be happier, sleep longer etc), they would give you samples and basically badger women at every turn. They do it in alot of other countries.

It also ensures that formula is a standard quality. None can claim to be better then another because legally if they find a better recipe then they have to share it with every other company.

That part is pretty good then!! I would still like some points though :haha: xx

I spent mine yesterday on 3 for 2 toys, one for each child for Christmas. I had £34.

I have about £20 I think. xxx

Ive got about £95 but £24 of that came from yesterday as you got £12 for every £50 you spent. I tend to save them through the year and then spend them in the january sales

I've got about £45 ish..,. Going to spend it on perfume!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->