How many braxton hicks are too many??

channy3232

Reaction score
So I've been lying on the couch and I think I've had like 4 or 5 in a little over an hour??? They don't hurt. But they're getting uncomfortable. Should I be concerned??

I get them like that.. Since you are in due in June though I would def call in because you can have preterm labor. Don't diagnose yourself here eventhough it is most probably nothing. Maybe your dehydrated? Also since you have diabetes you should be checked. Have you been having NST's? I get mine every Tuesday. It used to be every two weeks. Drink water lay on your left side and if it does not go away then call in. That's what I am always being told. Big hugs

Thanks Janis! No NST's yet.
I haven't had one since I posted that post. I couldn't remember what my nurse practitioner told me. I thought she said 4 in an hour I should call. Then I've heard if they get stronger you should call. Uh oh spoke too soon. There's another one.
I'm gonna try the left side thing and see what happens. Thanks babe!

Dont forget 4-6 glasses of water! I was so close to preterm and it was so scary in my 20's.. Hope it works girly. Yep over 4 in one hour you should call.

oh I've been drinking a TON of water. I ended up dehydrated with heart palpatations back around 22 weeks. I learned my lesson and stopped drinking soda except maybe once a week. Everything else is water.

Wooot good stuff. Takes strength lol .. I love my hot drinks soooo much. Let me know how you feel later. Im gonna log on and check after

Thanks sweety!! I think I'm gonna go to bed. I gotta work in the morning. :(
Oh I found these things to help my sweet tooth. Wanted to let you know in case you're having sweets cravings and you can get them up there. Breyer's ice cream makes them. They're called carb smart. It's just vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate with almonds. Omg they're so good!! 9g of carbs cause they're made with Splenda. Yummmmm.

Thanks again honey! I'll let you know tomorrow how I feel!!

Oh wow.. I am so on that! Ill look into it tomorrow WEEEEE now i might be able to have some easter treats. Sleep well. Hugs

My midwife said that anything around 10 per day is acceptable, but that's around one month before the due date.

Make sure you call if not sure.

Hope you are okay hun, I would give your MW a call, take care :hugs: XX

You ok today girlie? Im headed out in afew hours so I thought I would check up on ya. Hugs

You're too sweet Janis! I feel fine today. I might have had one today but nothing big. Now today baby just won't stop pushing his little butt and feet out and making little bulges. LOL

Thanks for checking up on me sweety!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->