How many Caitlin's?

KarenLV

Reaction score
Whilst reading threads I noticed a lot of babies are called Caitlyn or Kaitlyn. Just how many do we have on this forum?

My name is Katelin....not my daughter tho, haa

I think Toria's is the most famous little Caitlyn on this forum!What does the name mean anyways?

Really? Karen also means Pure....
I think all those names come originally from Katherine if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I think so. Can't say I know too much about it I just loved the name!

There's Wobbs's Caitlyn too!!!! :cloud9:

My cousin's name is Kaitlyn, my best friend's sister is a Caitlyn... Seems to be a popular name!

Quick Jess correct your post before Wobbles sees, it's CAITLIN :rofl:

When we picked our name there we no members active with kids with the same name!

Kinda regret what we picked now tbh after her birth loads appeared.

Muahaha

Its mainly when people who know me/Caitlin spell her name wrong that piffs me off *huff* My Auntie put Caitland on her birth card :trouble: was well pissed lol

Awww I love the name Caitlin <3
My little cousin's names are Chloe, and Caitlin, they sound so nice together haha!
x

Muahaha

Its mainly when people who know me/Caitlin spell her name wrong that piffs me off *huff* My Auntie put Caitland on her birth card :trouble: was well pissed lol

aww sorry ! I know what you mean, my name is Jessyca, spelled with a Y instand of i and so many people makes mistakes.. It winds me up when people I properly know spells it wrong!

Muahaha

:rofl: We have a friend called Caitlin. She has been called so many things; recieved letters to Caitlen, Kaitlyn, Katelan, CAKETIN!, Catelin, Katelynn, Kateylen... God the list is endless.

Caketin was the funniest, though! Especially as that was tickets for a Buffy The Vampire Slayer convention, and the previous year they had spelt her name, "Katelynn" on her ticket badge, so at all the signings the celebs kept signing their autographs to "Katelynn" LOL so that year we ordered the tickets over the phone and I actually told the person we were booking from about what had happened at the previous convention and SPELLED THE NAME OUT for them! HAHAHA 6 weeks later her ticket comes through with bloody CAKETIN (of all things!) it! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->