How many children would you like?

we want 4. we are hoping to have the first two 18months apart. then have a break and then another two a few years later.

HOWEVER we did say we would wait 3 years + after Hermione for number 2 and now he is bursting for another and i really would like another sooner, although pooping my pants.......

things might change so we will see. think next one will be a girl

:rofl: This is just like me, i'm holding out not to have another until 2011 however OH wants another one sooner... but i'm far too scared to do that again so soon :dohh:

One baby would be a blessing, but if possible, we want 5 children-and then we will take it from there as to whether we have more...

We'd like 2, id probably want them to be about 3-4 years apart in age.

Morning

I would like 5 although DH is a one at a time kinda guy and see how we feel. I do not want an only child though. I am not saying its a bad thing, but when DH and I both pass away want them to have someone they can turn to. Hope that makes sence.

I have 4 siblings and DH has 3 siblings!

Sarah
xxxxx

i would love (in a dream world)....6....and i would if they were all good labours like Maleys....

i would love to have two boys now...then wait a while and have the next three....

OH has one sister and i have one sister and two brothers....

We want 4 kids. 2 of each gender. I would like them to go boy, girl, boy, girl. But we'll see. I'll probably have 4 boys according to the boy diet :)

I would like 4 kids. DH would like 2, he says we can meet in the middle and have 3. I'm the eldest of 4 and I can't imagine how boring life would have been if the youngest two hadn't been born, I love them to bits!
A psychic once told me I would have two kids a girl and a boy, I'm hoping she's wrong I really want to have more than two.

well i always said just one, though we would love another one now, so two, but we're wtt for a good few years. after that i suppose we'll see, but at the moment, one is just amazing :cloud9:

id love 4 2 girls 2 boys. but i have a feeling i'll stop at 3, im edlest of 5 and hubby youngest of 2 living ... his mum bles her had a cot death then miscarried twin boys, cheryl came along then hubby,

i even have names picked out for my children when they get here

I'd be quite happy if I had 4 kids, I don't know though my OH is 1/5 boys and he says he hated growing up, hand me downs, never get the newest of things....but I definatly know we are way more financially prepared than his parents were, so I don't think that would be an issue. But more than likely we will have 2 kids.

I would be happy for one but if the more the merrier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->