How many cloth nappies do you have?

i have around 20 and i have loads of flat terrys that i use as back ups but havent used in ages!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

haha if you do it simply it does...but that's no fun now is it? What's the most you have spent on a single diaper...if you don't mind me asking :D

I have 15 just sold 5 but replaced the with 5 more!!x

Oh and just bought a new type to try that I found today!x

haha if you do it simply it does...but that's no fun now is it? What's the most you have spent on a single diaper...if you don't mind me asking :D

hmmmmmm thats a hard question.....I tend not to look at the prices! :rofl:
Its either my GM ltd edition print which I paid around £35/40 for in GB or one of the weenotions custom made ones, think they are about £28 a nappy?

whats yours?

hmmmmmm thats a hard question.....I tend not to look at the prices! :rofl:
Its either my GM ltd edition print which I paid around £35/40 for in GB or one of the weenotions custom made ones, think they are about £28 a nappy?

whats yours?

Is that euro? Or pounds? Haha I'm not familiar with seeing it that way so I don't know. Mine is $60 US for a Goodmama, that the first time I washed it pilled up really bad and faded :| I was so upset lol

oooh what you just bought???

Ha!!Nothing exciting but they were cheap so thought there was no harm in trying them out!You need a nappi nippa and a wrap for them though!.

I bought my little man a triangle taggie from them and a bib and the quality is fab so thought I would give the nappy a whirl!!!

www.tinyeco.com I got the ones that come with the insert but if you have terries then there is an offer think its 3 for £10 just need somthing to stuff them with!

ive bought 18 in total now today...i love payday

ive got amongst others 6 happy heinys
i blueberry blue camo
2 naturebabies-farmyard and denim
starbunz stuffable cow

i need to stop now i have 41 in total

ive bought 18 in total now today...i love payday

ive got amongst others 6 happy heinys
i blueberry blue camo
2 naturebabies-farmyard and denim
starbunz stuffable cow

i need to stop now i have 41 in total

:rofl:

You will NEVER stop once youve started!! xx

I have 24 of the BG v3's... although looking into some Apple Cheeks or Fuzzi Bunz!

oooh what you just bought???

Ha!!Nothing exciting but they were cheap so thought there was no harm in trying them out!You need a nappi nippa and a wrap for them though!.

I bought my little man a triangle taggie from them and a bib and the quality is fab so thought I would give the nappy a whirl!!!

www.tinyeco.com I got the ones that come with the insert but if you have terries then there is an offer think its 3 for £10 just need somthing to stuff them with!

i've just had a nosey thru them n they have some cute looking stuff and the prices r fab!!! only thing is they only do medium size n daisy is a small small!! :grr: will definately be getting some for when she moves up a size tho!:)
let me no how you get on with them !

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

I bought some fleece wraps from tinyeco.com (the rose bud one) but they only had mediums on the site at the time. I emailed and they said they custom make small ones, you just need to order three the same and they'll make them, so if you want something it might be worth emailing to check if they'll do them. They were the same price as the mediums, the only problem was I had to order three the same, but they were worth it. I was amazed that they arrived about two days after I ordered as well.

oh wow ladies! i'm sooooooo jealous of all your stash!

Before you know it, you'll be posting on here to someone else who just started using cloth saying the same thing as everyone else! They're very addictive!

I'm trying to see if my friend will walk up with me to the boutique that sells the Fuzzi Bunz/Happy Heinys. Cross your fingers! If so, I will probably have another 5 or so by the end of the day... :blush:

:wohoo:

We have 16 Bumgenius. We wash every other day and never use disposables (with the exception of camping for a couple of days last week, first time since we got the reusables though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->