how many days after a pos opk do u continue to test ?!??!?! UPDATED PG2

I do not have Pcos and I had positives on the Answer OV strips for 5 days last cycle.

How are your tests today hun? Mine are still dark, but not positive.

I tested on a superdrug HPT today tho & it's BFN, ugh!
I give up for this cycle I think, I'm pretty sure it's a bust! :hissy:

Hope you have some better news :) xx

:lol: same ere, not pos but still a line there, also :bfn: on superdrug :?

just cnt understand it , when i started opk on cd9 there was defo no 2nd line at all and now theres still a very visable line, ive no more left now tho :blush: just hpt

guys does your OPK look like this???

Mine seem to always be positive.... and two other gals said the same thing- they both thought they had POCS too because of it

what I THOUGHT was my first true positive was the third one from the top- it was blazing positive while still wet..now i took another one this morning (not on this photo) and the test line was really dark and the control line hadn't even come up yet

and I did a IC and that was negative

[IMG]https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0186-1.jpg[/IMG]

kelster-you sure you dont have pcos???also its best to get a higher miu opk if you have pcos.it might be best for you to get a higher miu aswell just to seehow things pan out.do you know what miu they are the ones youre using??

some ladies get lines on opks all the way through cycles evn if you have pcos or not.some also have a surge when af is due so you cant rely on them for the opk for hpt thingy either.some have surges for days on end,some have just for a day.take it for a pos on the first one you get.

I have tested on OPK's like that since ovulation this cycle, kelster.

I deffo don't have PCOS, according to my scan 3 weeks ago which showed normal morphology on both sides.

I also ovulate every month, the day just varies :)

kelster-you sure you dont have pcos

Yep I don't have it

Dan O- so you too huh (BTW chart is looking nice :) )

and I see both you and I are 10DPO, if not PG this month I am breaking down and buying the digie monitor- I HATE this guessing game

f your opks are that dark through out you may have probs with a monitor.i have ocos and my opks are def not like your in the sense of looking pos all the time and i had probs with the cb monitor.i was at peak all the time so gave up on it,even though my opks were v light

ok wait, I thought that it was only positive if the test line was the SAME shade or DARKER than the control as there is always some LH in your system and that will usually show some color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->