How many DPO can you get a BFP?

I got one on a digi at 10 dpo :)

Hahahaha your bug signature threw me off!!!! I'm hoping to be able to catch my bfp too... Tis 2ww is driving me crazy!!!!

I think some as early at 9 DPO..but I don't know but I'm hoping you can get a BFPlate! Got a BFN yesterday at 13DPO and today AF is a no show!!

Ive saw some people get them as early as 7dpo, but its highly unlikely (and didnt work fro me today, lol). I think the average is 9/10 dpo.

UGH

Thanks ladies. WHen will you all test?

Tested today at 7dpo, I know early, stupid me. BFN (thought I saw something, but I have a bad case of line eye)

Will test again Weds at the earliest. What about you?

Well..I tested at 8,10,11,12,and13 DPO and all BFNs..14DPO today and AF is a no show so far!

I dunno yet!! :( I tested soo much so far and took one yesterday that was another BFN I hate the disappointment so I thought I'd wait today out and see if AF came first...plus I'm out of tests..But I'm thinking of making a WalMart run quick??
But I had a slight dip in temp today so I'm scared I'd be wasting my time/money??

Ok screw it..I'm going to go to the store and get some more HPTs...I have to pee anyways might as well be on a stick..
I'm going to be soooo sad if this damn thing is still NEGATIVE! Wish me luck!! I'll be back later!

Ok screw it..I'm going to go to the store and get some more HPTs...I have to pee anyways might as well be on a stick..
I'm going to be soooo sad if this damn thing is still NEGATIVE! Wish me luck!! I'll be back later!

Good luck. :))

Still negative I think.. I was bawling and swore I saw a line and then I didn't anymore so I guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me

Average is 10-12 dpo. I have heard of some as early as 7dpo, odds are very low of this though. Some have taken weeks after AF to actually get one. It just depends on your body and every pregnancy is different.

Good luck.

my best friend didnt get hers til she was 2 wees late abd even then it was very faint.... and now shes 21 wees along!!!! dont lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->