How many DPO did you get a + ??!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm curious as to how early and what tests detected pregnancies , feel free to share! I'm a POASaholic at times lol.... I need to have willpower and wait til reality timing :/

10 dpo with a cheapy but everyone but me thiught it was an evap!
Got a nice positive at 11 dpo on a frer and then again for a week! Lol

8 dpo with a cheap dollar store test. It was pretty light so I used a frer afterwards and it gave me a pretty strong BFP. :thumbup:

14dpo, when I was 3 days late for AF, but even then it looked quite feint to me. Used Asda test & internet cheapie. I didn't test before this.

My due date has now been moved, so according to my new due date, it was 20dpo, but I don't believe that! I was temping and know when I O'd.

10 days post +opk with an internet cheapie but it was very faint. Got a firm positive @12 days on a superdrugs own make test xxx

I got my bfp at 12 dpo, but didnt test before this. Got my bfp with an IC and got 2-3 weeks on a clear blue.

9 dpo got a strong line (appeared almost instantly). That was 5 days before my period was due.

9 dpo FRER, 10 dpo cheap tests, had positives since. The only negative I had was a cheap test at 7dpo. I do think I may have ovulated a little earlier than I thought, I don't track.

12 DPO and I got a really strong line almost immediately, it was a First Response. I took various ClearBlue tests daily for the next week and they were all positive :blush:

I think I was 10DPO (it was the morning of my birthday!), and it was with a superdrug test. It came up positive straight away and super dark! A week later I took a digital test which said I was 2-3+ weeks

8dpo got strong lines on cheapies, and frer x

6 dpo i got a very very very faint line on frer. It was so faint i wasnt sure if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me, i didnt even show dh as i knew he wouldnt see it. 8 dpo was a strong line on frer. I didnt get a line on an IC until i was 4.5-5weeks.

8 dpo on a wondfo, so faint I thought I must have line eye. But I got a line at 9dpo on a frer, still very faint, definite pos on 10 dpo on wondfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->