How many DPO did you get a + ??!

18dpo with Answer & FRER (af was 2 dys late). Negative at 12dpo with Answer.

Tested at 9dpo with an IC - bfn
Thought I was out so didn't test again until 14dpo when AF didn't show - super faint line on ic, so went and got an Asda own and CB digi - both bfp.

First pregnancy - 11 DPO
Second pregnancy - 16DPO (POAS every day from 8dpo)
Third pregnancy - 10 DPO

12DPO with both a cheapie and a FRER. I had tested the previous day and got a negative

(currently 5+1) this time i was 30 days after my lmp.. not sure how many dpo i was.... but i usually have 26 day cycles.

with my DD i had bfp 24 days after lmp.... so before AF due

1st pregnancy no idea DPO probably about 17 or so with DT probably would have come up sooner but had no idea until symptoms
2nd pregnancy 10DPO FRER
3rd pregnancy (chemical) 8DPO FRER
4th pregnancy (twins) 10DPO FRER

I only tested when my period didnt come on the day it was due, and got a faint positive.

I thought 10dpo but was put back a day so 9dpo faint line on first response

10 DPO with a cheapie, got a really good line the first time :)

9 DPO with a cheapy on afternoon urine. For some reason on the cheapies, my afternoon urine would give a darker result than my morning urine. Guess I'm just weird.

Mine was the same way, my FMU was still fairly clear but my second one was better for it.

Got a SLIGHT shadow at 10 DPO (not enough to call it a BFP) with wondfo. Got a faint pink line with wondfo at 11 DPO and a very very faint pink line on Answer and Babi at 11 DPO.

11 dpo with a superdrug test. I had a bfn in the morning (same test), held my pee for 3/4 hours and tested again at night and had a very faint bfp :)

15DPO on IC, then FRER, then Digi.

I was one day late.

After 30 cycles I really did not want to put myself through masses of early negative tests, only when I was late I thought hmmmm maybe I should and BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->