How many DPO or after AF due can you get a BFP?

Widger

Mummy at last
Reaction score
Not sure whether to post this in here but just thought it would be interesting to find out from some of you ladies when you got a BFP.

After my mmc in Jan my cycle has been anything from 26-28 days. I am now on day 29 with light brown spotting, feeling sick but with plenty of BFNs.

I am not in denial this month as I think :witch: will eventually show but just wondered how different it can be for everyone.

Oh, it can be several days before through a few weeks after! I've read :bfp:s that didn't show until 6 weeks, read a couple that didn't show on an HPT until 16 weeks... even seen some that NEVER showed on an HPT. It's just enough that you can always keep some hope alive, even when you know better! LOL At least, that's how it is for me! I got my faint +'s with my chemical about a week after I expected AF to show... or around the time that she should have showed... there is some confusion on when I O'd that month. If I ever get my real one that sticks, I'll let you know when it was... although I suspect you'll be out of the TTC forum by then and on to some trimester or another or post-delivery. LOL :)

I hope your :bfn:s turn into a :bfp:! FX'd for you, hun!

Oh, it can be several days before through a few weeks after! I've read :bfp:s that didn't show until 6 weeks, read a couple that didn't show on an HPT until 16 weeks... even seen some that NEVER showed on an HPT. It's just enough that you can always keep some hope alive, even when you know better! LOL At least, that's how it is for me! I got my faint +'s with my chemical about a week after I expected AF to show... or around the time that she should have showed... there is some confusion on when I O'd that month. If I ever get my real one that sticks, I'll let you know when it was... although I suspect you'll be out of the TTC forum by then and on to some trimester or another or post-delivery. LOL :)

I hope your :bfn:s turn into a :bfp:! FX'd for you, hun!

You are so good at the PMA for everyone else woman.

Try getting some for yourself :rofl: Here is some :dust: to you xx

Yeah Meg33, you really are wonderful. Wishing you lots of luck

xxx

I was getting very faint bfp's on IC's at 9dpo then a faint but definite bfp on a frer at 10 dpo. My lines didn't start to get really dark till my af was due at 14dpo. (I had a 28 day cycle).
Good luck! x

Awww, you girls make me smile! :) I'm trying to get some for myself! But, it's HARD! 11 years of unprotected sex, followed by 3 faint + HPTs in July (when we weren't trying) just to find out that it wasn't going to work out after all? Now my first Clomid month is frustrating because the :witch: can't decide if she should come visit or just stand on my doorstep, knock, and then run away!

July was hard for me. I didn't want to "try"... I always hoped it would "just happen"... and July was a girl month for me on the Chinese Gender Prediction calendar thingy! I dropped out of my best friend's wedding party because I got my +s and I couldn't wear the bridesmaid dress with a bump (corset top). Then, after the cp, she had someone else drop out and needed a quick replacement, so "luckily" I could do it, because I "wasn't really pregnant after all." The bridal shop new why I dropped out too, so imagine their surprise that I was back in! July was perfect... and now August is almost over... and I'm no closer than I was in June. *sighs* PMA is pretty hard for me right now toward myself!

BUT, I'm going to stop hi-jacking Widger's thread! LOL Sorry about that!

~*BABY DUST*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"