How many dpo were you when you got a strong BFP?

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm in limbo at the moment, I had a faint pink line on an FRER last night then again this morning and throughout the day, although BFN on digi :(

I worked out from my LMP that I would be exactly 4 weeks now, but the faint lines are stressing me out and I have to wait until tomorrow to test.

Did anyone else have faint lines on the day of their missed AF?

I didn't test until I was one day late, and my test was a blazing positive. However everyone's levels rise at a different rate. Just because yours is faint now, doesn't mean that it wont be strong in a couple of days. You may have just implanted later than I did. :)

Hi Laura, I had implantation pains 6days after ovulation and at 11 and 12 DPO got faint positive in the morning. Then I did a 4 hour pee hold and took a test at 2pm and got a strong positive (12DPO) the day period was due!
A few people told me that first morning urine might not give the strongest result, this is true for me as I drink a pint of water through the night so first urine is very dilute!

Thanks for your responses! What did your implantation pains feel like? I've been having loads of cramps and twinges but some seriously painful stabbing pains a few night ago which made me think it might be implantation!

Hi Laura,
my implantation pains were actually severe lower crampy backache (pretty much both sides) it lasted a few hours then vanished! I can't think of any other reason why you would get a severe back pain that then disappears without a trace! (And wasn't bought on by any lifting/strenuous exercise etc)

When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I hadn't had a period for 6 weeks. My hcg read at 5, and the scan showed I had just gotten pregnant with him.

Hi,
I posted the exact same thing today, I am just waiting for the result of blood results. I took five IC hpt yesterday and all were very faint positives, this morning another ic i got a faint positive, but a "not pregnant" on digital. So confused. I've also started getting brown discharge, I am only 1 day late on my period.

Hi ladies, I'm in limbo at the moment, I had a faint pink line on an FRER last night then again this morning and throughout the day, although BFN on digi :(

I got a pretty strong positive on a FRER at around 9 DPO. Took a digital (ClearBlue) at the same time and it said negative. The FRER was right! I won't even bother with digitals next time we TTC.

Yep i had faint lines on day AF was due on a pack of tests what cost £1 from supermarket, digi ones use more hormones then normal tests x

The doctor just called and said my hcg level is 23. I believe I am right at 14dpo, does this sound normal? I have a appt Monday morning for follow up labs to make sure the numbers are rising.

Positive on a FRER at 10 dpo and positive on an FRER digital at 13 dpo. The digitals all require more hormones. Try emptying your bladder, don't drink anything and hold your pee for 2-3 hours and then test again. Your urine will be more concentrated that way.

Koseck - As for the levels and what you posted, I'm not sure. I never had my levels taken.

Based on my lmp I would have been several days late by the time I got my bfp! But I'm pretty certain I ovulated much later, from using opks. Even then, based on the day I think I ovulated, the day my period was due, it was so so faint I thought it was an evap Then, then next day got a pretty good line on a frer, and the day after that positive on a digi!

I wouldn't worry about the digi not being positive yet, they're just not as sensitive as a frer.

14. I had a really faint line at 10 dpo and 14 was super dark. That is really oddly early for such a strong positive though, getting a faint line a day or two after missed period is normal too!

14. I had a really faint line at 10 dpo and 14 was super dark. That is really oddly early for such a strong positive though, getting a faint line a day or two after missed period is normal too!

I was the EXACT same. Faint at 10dpo then 14dpo, the day my period was due was super dark. I had been testing everyday in between and all were faint. On day 14 it was like BAM! I'm positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->