How many dpo were you when you got your bfp?

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:
Congratulations on your bfp's!! I'm currently ttc no 3. I got my bfp with my daughter at 9dpo, I know this is early and was just wondering what the average is.. I'm 8/9dpo today.
X

I was 10dpo with my son but prolly could have gotten a positive at 8 or 9dpo. I just didn't test.

This time around I was 7dpo. I know that sounds super crazy and early but I'm guessing I had early implantation?

I was 9dpo! I felt implantation at 7dpo though I was in denial lol.

Last time (my early mc in December) I wasn't tracking, but I suspect my super faint bfp wasn't until around 14 DPO or so. That line never got darker over the week.

This time I got a super faint shadow of a line but still obvious enough even my husband saw at 8 DPO, and it got progressively darker over the next couple weeks (I tested obsessively to make sure haha)

I have read the most common day for implantation is 9 DPO though, so you absolutely still have time! Seems like it's such a wide range for a bfp to show. Good luck!! :)

Good luck!

Dd1 was unplanned, but with others:

Dd2-8DPO
Ds-10 DPO
This baby 9DPO
I was testing quite often with very sensitive tests, so I picked them up at the earliest it'd show. The lines were extremely faint, and could've easily been missed if I hadn't held it several angles!

As pp says, 9dpo is the most common implantation day, and add two days to that for the hcg to be high enough to show on the most sensitive of tests.

DS. 1. - Never tested until AF was late
DS. 2&3 (twins) faint bfp 9dpo
Missed miscarriage 10dpo
This pregnancy 10dpo

I tested with FRER 2 days before AF was due and a total negative, I tested the day AF was due and a blaring positive

10, but I O'd late, so this was actually 2 days after AF was due.

I think I was about 12 days late when I plucked up the courage to test, all the symptoms were there from about a week before I was due, including implant bleed a day or 2 before which I tried to convince myself for over a week meant af was coming any day now, I was just in denial about being 40 and pregnant :haha:

17 dpo but I only tested once I was 3 days late

I got the faintest if squinters at 10dpo. I don't temp, though, so I could have been early as 9dpo. Either way, they were crazy faint lines. Not obvious at all. With my chemical pregnancy, I didn't get even the faintest of lines until 12-13dpo. Not sure if that had anything to do with the viability of the pregnancy or if that's just how it worked out that time.

with my mmc last year, i didnt test till day after AF due, so DPO15 i got a very very faint positive.

With my pregnancy now, I got a very faint positive at 10dpo.

I must have implanted earlier this time, and i really hope that is a good sign!

Hoping this one will be my sticky bean! TTC #1 x

I have never tracked ovulation but I am a super consistent 28 day cycler. With 8 pregnancies I tested positive 8 days BEFORE my period was due and positive on even the weakest tests 5 days before my period. This leads me to believe I ovulate very early implant quickly and produce hcg very fast.

There are so many variables like when does actual ovulation occur, do you implant 5-14 days after and how fast does your body throw hcg to be read on a test?

14 dpo, got a bfn at 11 dpo but even when I got my bfp at 14 dpo the same brand I used at 11 dpo was so faint it almost wasn't there so don't know if it was a test issue or hCG issue. Good luck!

Thank you ladies you've all been very helpful. I was just wondering what the average is. Because with my son I was already 8 weeks pregnant when I tested, and as I said with my daughter I got my first bfp at 9dpo. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's test x

My best friend has never been able to get a positive until a week after her missed period.

I just tested today for the first time after 15 dpo and it couldn't have been more obvious! Good luck

I tested the day of my missed period, so 14dpo? If that still counts with a longer cycle, I'm not actually sure..

Hi ladies just wanted to update all you lovely ladies and let you know I got my bfp at 11dpo.. I was worried because it was really faint but it's darker today so I can now say I'm pregnant and looks like il be joing you all! Eek I'm so excited.. First month trying too! I'm in total shock.. Still haven't told my oh yet haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->