How many kids do you want and what gender(s)?

We have two already. (2 little girls) would like 3 or 4 in total.
would be nice to have a boy for df but if we had another girl we wouldnt be dissapointed as long as its healthy thats all we could wish for. we will love the same regardless of the sex

I've changed my mind...I don't mind what gender, I just want to be pregnant and welcome my healthy bundle of joy into our family!! Cycle 5 of ttc and getting antsy!

I would love to have 12 at LEAST!!!

But considering I'm already 28 now and only have 2 so far, I doubt that will happen. My husband told me he wanted 12 too back when we were falling in love. :hugs: So, we decided we were meant to be and gave it a go. :happydance:

We shall see what we end up with, but a big, big family with an even mix of gender would make for an awesome, fun, love-filled, albeit LOUD house! :coffee:

I've changed my mind...I don't mind what gender, I just want to be pregnant and welcome my healthy bundle of joy into our family!! Cycle 5 of ttc and getting antsy!

Lol, I'm getting impatient too. Cycle 4 of NTNP ( emphasis on the trying part!) How funny would it be to look back in ten years time and see if we got anywhere close to what we wanted now?

3-5 kids! 3 boys, 2 girls. or 2 boys, 2 girls or 2 girls, 1 boy! I would be happy with any combination though... as long as it wasn't ZERO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->