How many kids do you want and what gender(s)?

we have girl, girl, boy, boy, boy.... so far.....

12, 11, 4, 1, 4mos.....

wouldnt change any of them for the world:cloud9: DH and i will take any kids the Lord wants to give us. any gender, any time:thumbup:

Vanilla it could happen! My OH is one of 4 - 2 girls, 2 boys including a set of twins, only the twins happened to be mixed! His family goes - eldest son, twins (youngest son born first, then eldest daughter) and youngest daughter. Three under three though sounds hellish though...

I'll have whatever (hopefully) comes out of there! I can't do anything to influence what happens, so not worth worrying about for me...

Id like to have 5 children i dont have any right now so the gender is not a big thing for me id be happy with whatever i was blessed with but it would be nice to have a boy first for a big brother for the rest...and then the rest a mix of girls and boys :D

I always dreamed of having 3 a boy and the maybe 2 years later twin girls.... how unreal a dream a?? haha.

Well i now have my one princess, and would like one more and would preferably like a boy but wouldnt be fussed if it was a girl. But i think DH would want to try once more for a boy if it was another girl lol. xxx

I have 2 boys right now and I would love 2 girls for my last 2 although I am probably only going to get 1 more (unless I get lucky with twins) because hubby says he is "too old" for more kids...as if!

Would love to have a girl this time tho, I so want a princess!

I would like a boy and a girl one day. My OH is 1 of 8... def not having that many !!!

Okay, I want 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. On the other hand, my DH wants a whole cricket team. :rofl:

I have 5 boys and 1 girl. I would like 2 more girls.. ( have wanted at least 8 since I wss little.)

I have one boy... I want 1-2 more. a girl would be nice but another boy would be great too! I only had one brother 12 years my senior while my husband has a brother and a sister who are much closer to him in age. I would like my children to be no more than 2-3 years apart.

I want something between 6-13 (talk about a huge margin, eh?) We already have two boys, would love to have a girl or two. DH wants at least four boys. If I do have a girl, I would definitely want another, just so she could have a sister. But, I'm leaving it in God's hands (not like I could pick the genders!)

I have 5 beautiful girls ages 8, 6, 4, 3, 1. I would really like to have a boy someday. So needless to say I do use protection most of the time but if we do end up trying I do it by what the book says to do when trying to concieve a boy. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank You

3 boys, 1 girl!

I want:
1)Oliver Pheonix (he exists lol)
2)James Angelo
3)William (doesn't have a middle name yet)
4)Lily (possibly Dharma as a middle name)

We want about a 2-2.5yr gap between them! I'd love more, but 10 years of having kids may be my limit, although if we have twins, then it'll be different!

Although, If we ended up with like 12 kids, it wouldn't be a biggie! I'd love loads of kids!! Like a rugby team haha!

I want 2. I dont want an only child because I want my children to have a sibling. I probably only want 2 though. At one point my husband said he wants 3 boys!! Lol. I would like the standard boy and girl. If we were to have three I wouldnt mind giving him 2 boys, but I for sure want a girl :)

I would like one of each gender somewhere down the line...and about 4-5 kids! I'm always a sucker for gender scans but after i get one of each i plan on keeping the rest a surprise... so hoping the next one is a girl!

I have 5 beautiful girls ages 8, 6, 4, 3, 1. I would really like to have a boy someday. So needless to say I do use protection most of the time but if we do end up trying I do it by what the book says to do when trying to concieve a boy. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank You

Have you tried to conceive a boy in the past already...by the book that is? Because if so maybe you should try the opposite! My aunt did everything by the book to get a girl, she really wanted one...but ended up with a boy each time. Just a thought!

I'd like one! A little mummys boy! But my partner says we ARE having 2! Haha! I come from a huge fmily so I do appreciate the idea of having siblings! So we will have 2 hopefully! But i definitely want 2 little monsters/boys!! xx

3 and if I had a choice on genders I would want 2 boys and 1 girl, or all boys.

I would like a girl for my first.............i've not actually thought past trying for our first, i'm not sure how many i want til i've had 1, then we'll see :)

Probably 2...OH says that's our limit...but I do still (privately!) hope that he will change his mind when we have 2! 3 or 4 would be nice.
Don't really mind about gender-maybe 2 of either so they can play together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->