How many ladies here found out they were pregnant at 3 to 4 weeks and...

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Still carried to full term? And didn't have a chemical pregnancy? Or a miscarriage. From what I have read finding out your pregnant and 3 to 4 weeks is really early

3-4 weeks is around the time most women find out they're pregnant, especially women that are actively tracking their cycles. I found out at 5 weeks with my first and delivered at 35 weeks. We found out we were expecting baby #2 at 4 weeks and he stayed put until 36 weeks.

I found out at 3+2 with this baby and my son. I've never had a chemical or miscarriage that I'm aware of.
I had my son at 39 weeks.

I'm confused at the correlation you think there is between finding out early and not carrying full term :shrug:

With my first I found out at 3w6d and carried until 40+12, second pregnancy I found out at 4 weeks and delivered at 39+4 and now I'm pregnant again- found out at 4 weeks.

I have had 3 misscarriages in between which I also found out about around the 4 week mark. I aways actively chart and do opks so I have always known which days to test to find out of I'm pregnant x

I don't know where you have got that from Hun. Found out around 3+3 with my second who is now 4 years old and this time around only 3 weeks x

Found out at 3+ 5. I have had one daughter who I found out about at 4 weeks 1 and have a two year old now. second one I found early and had a mc but There is no colleration. Some sites do advise against testing early due to chemical pregnancies.

I found at 4+1 with my daughter because I had to test every 4 weeks and my son at 6 weeks. Xx

Finding out early doesn't increase your chances of miscarriahe or a chemical obviously but it does increase the chance of you knowing you had one. If you don't test until 5-6 weeks and your "period" starts late but you were really pregnant and just hadn't testrd yet then obviously you wouldn't realise.

I found out at 3 - 4 weeks with my first 3 pregnancies. 2 of those resulted in babies being born on their due date but one was a mmc. With my last pregnancy I found out later and baby was born at 36 weeks by emcs

I found out at about 3 weeks with my pregnancy in 2014 which sadly ended in miscarriage.

Found out about 3 weeks again with my son who's sleeping soundly next to me.

Again, found out at about 3 weeks with this baby who is fluttering away.

Finding out early doesn't change the outcome of anything. In fact you're probably better off finding out early so you can take vitamins and the usual pregnancy precautions from day 1.

With the exception of my firstborn, I have always found out by 14 dpo (AF due date) - which is 4 weeks pregnant. All are healthy kiddos!

With this one, I tested the earliest & got my BFP at 10 dpo, several days before my expected AF. I am 5+4 now, so obviously not out of the woods, but everything is fine so far... According to the miscarriage % chart a lovely woman posted here a few days ago, on Thursday my chances will be in the single digits!!!!

I think many of these super-sensitive tests can read + so early, that if one had just waited, then AF would of started as usual, or possibly a day late, so if one didn't test they never would of even known. Anyways...lol...hope that made sense lol!

There's definitely no correlation between finding out early and miscarriage. There's a chance that you would know about a chemical pregnancy vs not knowing if you test early, as one of the previous posters said.

I found out at 8DPO or 3+1 with this baby. I did read that close to 85% of first pregnancies end up in a chemical but most women don't know about it (not sure how they arrived at that statistic if most women don't know). They caution against early testing for chemical pregnancy, not miscarriage.

I found out around 3 weeks with my second son and with my recent loss but also now with this one , I don't think there is any correlation either .
Congrats :)

Both times with my to sons.

All the women, who are really trying to get pregnant, track their periods, I bet, know to a date when they got pregnant.

I, for one, peed on a stick regularly, 7 days BEFORE my period was due (just in case)...

Miscarriage doesn't depend on how early you found out. It mostly depends on some sort of genetic disorders...

With my daughter I found out at 3 weeks exactly. This time is was 3 weeks 3 days. Perfectly normal, especially for women who are tracking their cycles!

first pregnancy: found out at 3 1/2 weeks, ended in a chemical pregnancy a week later.
second pregnancy: found out at 3 1/2 weeks, carried to 40+3.
third pregnancy: found out at 3 weeks, carried to 42.
fourth pregnancy: found out at just over 4 weeks and am 11 weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->