How many miscarriages have you had?

Hey RedRose,

We both lost our very first pregnancies on March 17, 2011. Just wanted to say hello, and I hope you are doing okay.

Heather

Oh my gosh we did. Mine was natural too. Scary day.

I've had 8 total [5 in the past 12 months]

OmG that is insane....I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I think I'm going through a chemical miscarriage right now, and its only my second. :cry: OH my....

So sorry!!

It's ok. I've just trained myself to stop getting excited when I get a positive pregnancy test.

On the other hand. I'm extra prepared for when we do have a baby [FX] I've already picked out all the nursery furniture, bedding, carseats we're going to buy and I've already bought like 2 entire, complete maternity wardrobes. lol. I'm gonna be one stylin momma when we finally get there! lol.

Thank you for your kind words though. My RE has ran all the tests and they've all come back clean as a whistle for both OH and I. The only thing they can think of is that my autoimmune disease is somehow playing a role in it. We're gonna try and do this naturally as long as we can though. I'm not ready for IUI and IVF just yet.

I'm pregnant but hope you ladies don't mine me adding to this thread :) I've had one mc and 2 chemicals xx :hugs: to you all xxx

I've had two, in the the past 7 months. Before that, I used to be one of those fertile people who never TTC. I can't believe how much I took for granted back then! Now I'm TTC #3 and wondering how things can change so much in 2 years!

It's so hard to go through this. Especially when you are taught to believe that no one goes through this. I remember my mom telling me, you can get pregnant at any time! Ha!! That's funny. Right now, there are people on my facebook, not even trying, but getting pregnant!! It's not fair at all!! This hurts so bad.....

Thank you all for replying! I appreciate everyones input!! Sometimes, its good to know there is support out there.

Hi Ladies, so sorry for all your losses

I had a mmc with my very first pregnancy in April.

TTC again once I've had first AF and really hoping next one is a healthy little one :thumbup:

We will all get there ladies x

I've had 2 - one over Christmas 2010 although we don't know how far I was, maybe 5 weeks. A chemical last month which broke my heart. TTC #2 after healthy 18month old daughter x

We lost our very first pregnancy March of this year. Went in for an ultrasound at 10 weeks, because we couldn't hear the heartbeat on the doppler. Doctor said it was probably okay, since I have a retroverted uterus, and usually you can't hear them that early.

Went to the ultrasound by myself, and found out the baby died at 7w5d. Waited a week, to see what would happen, and had another ultrasound to confirm it. Had a D&C at, what I would've been, 12 weeks.

I've had 3 in less than a year. Devastating. :(

The worst one was the first one, where we saw a healthy heartbeat that gradually slowed to a stop in 2 weeks.

This past week was the anniversary of my first loss and I'm pretty messed up about it.

I have had two MMC, 31st Jan 2011 (10 weeks) and 1st May 2011 (8.5weeks). Hoping to try again soon. Good luck to everyone:flower:

I have had 3. m/c twins 8 weeks, chemical at 4 weeks, and my recent one at 6weeks
but I do have my baby girl who is 5 now, I'm RH- so that so far has been the cause. good luck and hope you get your wish soon all of you how wish for a baby

Hi there I have had 6 mc's all between 5 and a half and 9 weeks. Just been prescribed my 1st round of clomid...so lets see.

Sad to see so many women have multiples. I hope there are successes now out there.

Hi Jenn, Hi Sequeena. x

Hi, ive had 2 mmc, one last nov at 10 wks and the 2nd one in april at 9wks but both times baby passed away between 6.5 weeks. Life just seems so unfair at the minute. x

I have had 2; one chemical in January and one MC just last week :( xx xx

ive had 4 in total
#1 at 17w 2010
#2 at 5w 2010
#3 at 5w 2010
#4 at 4.5w 2011

I have had 2, 1 at 14 weeks last Jan, and one in sept at 6 and a half weeks. I'm still nervous about this one

I've had 1 at 5.5 weeks. We're hoping to get pregnant again soon, the first one took 10 months.

Ive had 2 miscarriages at 5 weeks and 4 days and a rutpured ectopic at 6 weeks 6 days all in the space of 8 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->