How many miscarriages have you had?

Just wanted to point out....(not sure if I did in my other post) that I also have two children. So even though I've had 4 losses, I do have 2 beautiful miracles. And I WILL have another one...or two, three, whatever!!!!

It's so sad that there are so many losses. Sorry for everyone.

I don't want another loss, yet there is no way for me to find out why I'm losing. I want my baby :blush:

I am glad that there are people here for support for me and others that are going through this. It helps to know that you're not alone, even though most of us, don't want to be going through this at all.

Thank you everyone for replying!!
Hugs for all
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We lost ours March 4th. 7 weeks along ectopic, had to have 2 rounds chemo to expel. Told to wait 1 to 3 months. Trying again, 8 weeks and 2 cycles later. Opk + May 28, 2011.

I have had 6 miscarriages, 2 chemical pregnancies and 1 ectopic pregnancy (lost my right tube). I am 37 and no children yet.
I have a medical plan in place for future pg's of prednisolone 20mg, progesterone 800mg, aspirin 75mg and folic acid 5mg.
2 losses so far this year. Ectopic in January and miscarriage last week :(
TTC our first.
Keeping my fx'd for all on this difficult journey xxx.

Sorry for your losses, LeeC. Sad that you're dealing with a recent miscarriage on top of everything else. I hope your next pregnancy is a sticky one! :hugs:

1 - 4w5d Oct 98
2 - 8w3d - ectopic July 08
3 - 8w6d July 09
4- 20w1d July 10

Why, yes, I do have a completely irrational fear of ever being even a little bit pregnant in July.

Imalia... 3 of my losses were in April. I have a bit of fear about being pregnant in April.

It really is so sad to see so many losses. And not just a loss but women that go through it repeatedly and never knowing why. Thats how I feel. And I had the same conversation with my FS last week. Cause she is a prize biatch and I lost my rag with her cause wasnt really doing anything to help me. So now I am on clomid as for now they have no clue why I mc all the time.

:hug: for everyone. I hope that we all get our sticky ones soon, and get to enjoy being pregnant instead of fearing it.

It's a shame that pregnancy is such a scary time for us all. I'm keeping my fx'd that we all get our little miracles.

Oct 2008 (7wks)
Had my little boy Sep 2009

Currently a threatenend mc I am meant to be 13wks but pg sac no growth or hb but got to go bk on 9th June to c wot happing slim slim chance dates could be way off or will have to have D&C so stopped bleeding

2 tiny angels for me, May 2010 and April 2011. Trying again and am both praying to get pregnant again and fearing that if it happens, I will be petrified and go to pieces at the thought of losing another.

I'm 39 years old and had (1) on May 24, 2011. I have a son who's 9 years old so I know my body can do it......FSH level is 2.0.

I've had 2, one in Dec '10 and one in March '11. Both at 5.5weeks. Have been ttc since July last year. I have been for tests and am just waiting for the results now, just to check that there's not something wrong. I'm hoping so much it's just unlucky. My OH does drink quite alot at the weekends though and I'm worried that his sperm might be a bit slow due to that (he also smokes and won't give up). I am 33 now and 34 in July so obviously my clock is ticking and really want number 3 to be 3rd time lucky xxx
It is sad to see so many losses but encouraging when you see that people have gone on to have successful pregnancies after a loss. I hope that we all get there one day soon xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->