How many nappies?

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
How many will I need for a full "kit"? I have tried to find the answer but some sites say 15 some say 24, I also bought 24 when I had every intention of using them with DS but didn't get on with plain old terry squares. I just want to know the bare minimum I will need to keep me going with a newborn (any extra will be a bonus)

What kind of nappies do you intend to use? (The material they are made from will factor in to how many you need), how often do you intend to wash and how will you be drying?

Id say twenty. fifteen would require you washing every day for a newborn but twenty SHOULD mean you have enough to wash every other day, it certainly will when baby is a bit older, I could easily get away with washing every other day with 20 with Theo who is now 10 weeks old.

Id say twenty. fifteen would require you washing every day for a newborn but twenty SHOULD mean you have enough to wash every other day, it certainly will when baby is a bit older, I could easily get away with washing every other day with 20 with Theo who is now 10 weeks old.

:rofl: - if you could manage with 20 washing every other day how many days could you actually go for without washing with over 100 nappies - you would need a wheele bin as your nappy bin though :haha:

What kind of nappies do you intend to use? (The material they are made from will factor in to how many you need), how often do you intend to wash and how will you be drying?

Every other day would be good for washing. I have some cheapie BTP nappies (babyland) that I got for DS but have never used but like the look of, I am thinking maybe wonderoos will get a trial run on him (yes I am using my son as a guinepig)

I would say 20-25 at first. I know I could do with less now but as a newborn they do need more :D

yeah what everyone else has said...20 - 25 for a newborn should be enough and once you get past the 'nappy needs changing every 5 mins' stage 20-25 will be more than adequate :)

yea i agree 20-25 for a newborn dpeending on what kind of nappy you plan on buying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->