How many pets do you have???

We have two Beagles (Hoshi and Keiko) and two cats (Linus and Deacon). As much of a pain as they are sometimes, I can't imagine not having them. They all sleep in bed with us too. Keiko sleeps between me and DH under the covers, Hoshi sleeps snuggled up against the wall between our pillows, and the cats curl up somewhere to my left. The funny this is that we have a strict no babies/children in our bed policy (at least for sleeping purposes), but I can't imagine not having the furbabies snuggled in with us at night!

i havent got any pets myself but my bf has a dog, jack russell female called jessie :D shes old now, well about 12 , i kind of think of her as my dog too cos see her everyday when im at bfs , etc. lvz her to bits soo cute lol.
x

i have a kitty and 3 fishes.. 2 of them are koi the other is a pleco.

i have a chihuahua (sp.), cassie, who is about 3 and a great dane, sadie, who is about 2, and we have inherited my nephews' weimeraner who is about 2 also, and his name is max!

I have 3 cats, 1 dog, and a chinchilla! :)

all togather i have.....
4 ferrets.... jasper (my old man)
kole
asprine(dad changed the name i wanted )
rylee
5 dogs.......
girlfriend( old and we didnt name her) chow
roxy .....dobie
pinky....chihuahua
shila.... germ shep my big girl ive had since she was 2 weeks if that....
duke....germ shep

I only have my one little puppy girl. However I am about to have none if she doesnt stop being so bad LOL. She chewed up my BB thermometer this morning. Ahhhh Jumped up on the dresser to get it. She can be soooooo bad.

I only have a dog (who's currently pregnant we think!) and 6 goldfish, but last year we had

3 dogs (landlady made us give them away or move out)
1 hamster (who was almost 4 and did tricks! she died a few months ago)
2 guinea pigs (who turned into 4 guinea pigs one day! they were supposed to be 2 girls, they went to the kids across the street)
1 baby corn snake (OH left the cage door open and it got into the hamster cage and they fought all night, but the hamster killed it, the vet didn't believe me!)

Sounds like we don't have good luck with animals, but we do! lol.

Hello

We have 2 cats Rogue and Storm, we did have another too called Misty (short for Mistique) but she fought with the other two too much so we found her a new home with a friend of ours.
We or should I say I treat my cats like babies, I have had them both since they were just weeks old and I love them to pieces. Rogue plays fetch and Storm sleeps under the covers with me.
We also have 14 fish.

( and lots of big spiders in the cellar that I cant get rid of:growlmad:)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a lovely thread.... I'm amazed at how many interesting pets people have! I feel very boring but I have one lovely but mental cat called cleeby (hence my username) - she's a pain in the a*** meowwing to go out at 4am like today though - i do love her so much, as does my dp. We spoil her rotten really and miss her terribly when we go away on holidays. She really is our furry baby!
xx

my new babies... Neko is mine he is the two tone
Lucid is Hubbys she is the black one....
they are brother and sister
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/S4020940.jpg

I just love this thread, I agree with Cleebyjeeby and its great to see how many interetsing pets people have. I have...

1 dog ( lab x retriever)
2 rabbits
7 guinea pigs about to be many more ( have 2 pregnant ones!)
5 Chickens

it's great fun, very time consuming but they are all great..although I wish yogi (the dog) was a bit better behaved sometimes!

omg your sooo gunna laugh we have 5 dogs 1 cat 3 fish 3 snakes 1 guinee pig 3 ducks 6 chickens and oh 4 kids and the biggest animal of all my hubby :rofl::rofl:

You all have so many pets really cheered me up reading all you threads and seeing the photos i have a cat who is called cat as we couldnt pick a name for him when we found him so he just cat and a tortiose who is a hermann breed and guess his name is hermann lol

Wow what a collection some of you have.

We have 2 cats, Shaddow who is 3 and Lulabelle who is 17 weeks. We also have a 4ft tropical aquarium, with an array of fish.

I do like this thread! :thumbup:
We have a lovely kitten cat called Cookie Bailey! He is 2 years old but still our little baby! He likes lots of cuddles and is like Peter Pan (will never grow up)!!!

Attachments

• Cookie Bailey.jpg
    Cookie Bailey.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
My boy Odin :D

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g305/helenjagged/dogg.jpg

I personally have 1 dog and 1 cat....my husband has 3 dogs!
I have a weenie dog and a orange tabby cat
DH has 3 basset hounds

The one of my dog n cat are recent and the 2 of the bassets are recent but the light colored basset is an old one! shes bigger now!!

Attachments

• 7-11-096.jpg
    7-11-096.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 0728092153.jpg
    0728092153.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Our Pictures 946.jpg
    Our Pictures 946.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0767.jpg
    100_0767.jpg