How many ppl know he pregnant

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
For me it's just my two eldest and one of their closest friends , obviously my ️Oh , my sister in law my friend and my cousin, who have all been sworn to secrecy, last pregnancy I didn't tell anyone other than ️Oh till 20 weeks ,
Anyone else not in any hurry to share !

Just dh atm, we'll be telling lo at 12 weeks and then direct family, everyone else around the 20 week mark.

OH, and my two very good girlfriends. That's it. We are telling everyone at 12 weeks after our first scan.

My mum, dad and brother, OH's parents and one of his sisters, 3 of my closest friends and their husbands ... My employer... And a random woman at my son's gymnastics class who heard me throwing up in the toilets!:haha:

I took my time pretty much fourteen weeks. Husband didn't he told work three weeks early. He couldn't help himself. Still annoying. We haven't told his dad or stepmother. Waiting on gender for them which is six weeks away. But everyone else in our lives know. I mean I haven't done the facebook coming out post to all the random people in my life but everyone we actually speak to have heard. I haven't told coworkers just yet, bosses but not everyone. I will when I feel like it. No real plan right now I like being treated normally in one aspect of my life.

Only my parents, OH and my best friend know. We live with my parents at the minute and the throwing up etc would have been hard to disguise!

Plus the EPAU called the house phone for me and announced who it was calling to my dad. Before we'd had a chance to tell him. Biggest. Facepalm. Ever.

OH and I told everyone before 6weeks lol...I told my work around 8 weeks, and made it FB official around 10 weeks :)
I have a great support system should anything go wrong, but after multiple early losses (never past 6 weeks) after seeing the darkest test line ever coupled with extreme vomiting starting 4.5 weeks, we felt very confident.

9 week scan proved strong babe measuring 2 days ahead with heartbeat of 165bpm.

My bf found out the same time as me, or a few minutes later. I told my employer and coworkers immediately because I had to as I needed my work duties to be modified. Him and I both told a couple close friends from then until now as we've seen them, and we just told his dad a few days ago on his birthday. We plan to tell the rest of our families on Christmas when I am 3 months and everyone else will find out around then too.

With DS I never even told Facebook, a year after he was born I had people like "when did you have a baby" I just didn't care. Didn't hide it but never made "the announcement". And wen I say "didn't care" I mean about the whole wide web knowing, not about DS of course haha!
SO knew right away, told him right after test was taken.
I was in college at the time, told most of the people and teachers there after I had it confirmed by the doctor, so they understood why I was late and booking it out of the clas to go it randomly.
Everyone else as I recall was around 3-4months or so in.

When I do get pregnant again, if it's before Christmas. I will probably use the holiday to reveal to my parents and sister ( and SO's mom and sister if he wants)
SO's brother and his fiancé will probably know right away, we are very close with them and they know how to keep a secret.
Everyone else I will wait to tell until after 12-20 weeks to get of the fears of "what ifs.."

We have told quite a few people already...but only people we can trust not a to tell the world. We will tell the world after our first scan

I find it sooooo hard not to....and this time DH and I have decided to wait a while; at least until I've seen the midwife; ideally not until the first scan but I know myself and I am pretty useless at pretending all in 'normal'.

So far I have told 3 friends (each live in a different country so no chance that the rumours will start), my sister/her husband and my niece. Obviously DH lol. Our LO is just over 2 and she's only interested in our cat.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->