How many test did you take before BFP?

Randigrl1

Reaction score
Just wondering how many test you took and got a BFN before receiving a BFP?

DH insisted on buying the digital date one and that we waited 4 days after missed period. It then showed a BFP! :)

I took one early one that was BFN (8 days PO) waited 2 days and got my BFP (10 days PO). I actually thought it was another BFN, threw it away came back a couple hours later and it had turned positive! Wasn't sure if it was just an evap tho, so I had to wait yet another day to get my "for sure" BFP 11 days PO.

It took me longer to get a BFP with this pregnancy than it did with my first. Guess it just depends on when you implant.

It was unbelievable how many I took before bfp I literally almost took a test almost everyday in December as I was conceived I was pregnant but ended upb getting pregnant around New year's and even then I took 7 tests as I couldn't believe my eyes seeing 2 lines lol xx

I took one test at 13DPO and it was positive. Didn't test earlier and had it not been for some symptoms that made me wonder if I could be pregnant, I'd have waited until I missed my period to take a test. The first one was a cheapo strip and once that came back positive, I also did a Clearblue Digi that also came back as 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'.

One test today at 12dpo and it was positive. Will use my other tomorrow to check on progression.

8dpo- bfN
9dpo- bfn (but v.faint shadow on ic)
10- bfp (faint but there) on superdrug.
11dpo- strong bfp :)

Good luck!

Zero! I got a positive on a FRER and CBD on 9 DPO.

This time, it was just 1 negative at 8dpo. Got 2 positives at 9dpo. I worked up the courage to try the digital test at 10dpo and got a positive on that. :)

I waited until the day before my period was due so none, got BFP then.

I tested 9dpo negative .. 11 dpo negative.. 13 dpo negative. I had this feeling all month that I was pregnant I swear I just knew. so on either 14 or 15dpo I told myself I was taking one last test & if it was negative I was done testing. I was using wondfo ic's .. so I stared at my last test for about 30-45 seconds & didn't see a second line so I thought it was 4 sure negative. went back later & there was a very visible second line. I thought it had 2 be an evap although I had never had an evap on wondfo before. next day I took another test & the line was super light (almost barely there) & so were the rest of the tests that I took that day & the next day.. was very scared of losing it. but a couple days later they started2 get really dark. baby is fine just had an ultrasound 2day ! I thought it was kinda weird that I wasn't testing positive at like 13dpo.. sometimes just takes longer!

This time, it was just 1 negative at 8dpo. Got 2 positives at 9dpo. I worked up the courage to try the digital test at 10dpo and got a positive on that. :)

Have you had a scan yet? 9DPO is very early and my Doctor said positives that early are often twins - like mine are.

it was on my first test and i took it on 8 dpo at 4pm. i didnt get any bfns beforehand. all the tests i took that night of 8 dpo were positive

Have you had a scan yet? 9DPO is very early and my Doctor said positives that early are often twins - like mine are.

I can't get in for a scan until the 30th of next month -- so I've got a wait. I'm really hoping for twins, especially since I lost mine last year. They run in the family, and my lines got so dark so quickly...! But my sister had lines as dark or darker than control by 8dpo with all three of her successful singles (which beats me by a country mile), so who knows. :shrug: I can dream, though. :D

The week I started testing, I was convinced I was pregnant! I got a negative 13dpo and 15dpo and was extremely disappointed. I then became convinced that we were not pregnant. OBGYN told me to keep testing though (my cycle had been way off and Id called her about it). I tested again 16dpo, thought it was negative, and didn't look twice. However, I forgot to throw it away(thank goodness!). I came home several hours later, went to throw it away, and saw the second line. I gasped and showed my husband and we couldn't decide if it was a real second line or not because of the time frame. I promptly peed on another stick and we could both see it! Got a positive digi 3 days later. Progression has been strong, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying the baby stays put! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1

I can't get in for a scan until the 30th of next month -- so I've got a wait. I'm really hoping for twins, especially since I lost mine last year. They run in the family, and my lines got so dark so quickly...! But my sister had lines as dark or darker than control by 8dpo with all three of her successful singles (which beats me by a country mile), so who knows. :shrug: I can dream, though. :D

I'm thrilled to be having twins, I've promised myself I will never stop remembering how lucky I am to have been blessed with two. Honestly I wouldn't care if it was 4, as long as they were healthy.
Trying to be optimistic that both babies will be healthy at my 12w scan, as I've had bleeding.

I'm thrilled to be having twins, I've promised myself I will never stop remembering how lucky I am to have been blessed with two. Honestly I wouldn't care if it was 4, as long as they were healthy.
Trying to be optimistic that both babies will be healthy at my 12w scan, as I've had bleeding.

Twins would be my dream! I've joked with hubby about triplets, but I would faint right there in the exam room. :haha: Try to stay calm about the bleeding and remember as many as 30% of pregnancies include bleeding in the first trimester. Keeping you and your two in my thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->