How many times does your LO get up during the night?

She doesn't wake up. When we were going through the sleep regression, she would wake up twice or 3 times and it would take an hour to get her back to sleep again...

Too many times to count, I have him in the bed with me or I would get no sleep as he's such a light sleeper I can't even put him to sleep in the co sleeper inches away or he wakes. Now I just feed him/let him comfort suck and then he rolls away, I usually wake again as he rolls! He has never been a good sleeper! All my friends do CC and their babies sleep through. I feel like they think I'm nuts but I just can't do it. I hope I'm doing the right thing and in the long run he will be a better sleeper.

CC before 6 months is really ineffective, in my opinion. Babies that young NEED their mommies because it's the only person that have in their minds that ensures their survival.

Atm the wake ups just run into one long party for Louis, all night squawking, hair pulling (when he comes in with me), rolling around like a nutter and nose pulling is on the menu. I am beyond tired this morning, think he's hit the 8 month sleep regression, never noticed these regressions before as he's always been a bad sleeper lol but he was just settling in his cot and now this! I'm not comfortable doing cc (not knocking anyone else for doing it at all) and he's recovering from chicken pox, a bad cold and cutting top teeth so I'm a softie with him to be fair but I don't care xx

Too many times to count, I have him in the bed with me or I would get no sleep as he's such a light sleeper I can't even put him to sleep in the co sleeper inches away or he wakes. Now I just feed him/let him comfort suck and then he rolls away, I usually wake again as he rolls! He has never been a good sleeper! All my friends do CC and their babies sleep through. I feel like they think I'm nuts but I just can't do it. I hope I'm doing the right thing and in the long run he will be a better sleeper.

This is exactly what we do :blush:

I agree with other posters, all babies are different re: sleep and it can just be upsetting to try and compare them!

My LO has been STTN since 9 weeks (from 9pm - 7:30am). During the sleep regression (1.5 weeks) he got up 2 - 4 times a night, but he's back to "normal" now.

Last night we were up 3 times. This was amazing!
Funny thing is, I feel more tired the days after she sleeps alrightish than the days after she wakes a gazillion times a night.
What's up with that!

1-2x a night standard and that's much improved!!! :) Sometimes only once and 2 nights ago... not at all :rofl: :cloud9:

leo has a feed at 11pm and then goes to sleep, he then wakes anytime from 1am to 3am, then he usually wakes again around 4am and then again around 6am or 7am....im very tired...zzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->