How many times does your LO get up during the night?

Lauz

Reaction score
I was just curious about the amount of times everyone's LO gets up during the night and how many times should a 4/5 month old be getting up through the night for a feed? x

My LO is 15 weeks and goes to bed at 6 wakes at midnight for a feed wakes at 3:30 not sure why as he doesn't want feeding lol and then at 5:00 for a feed then sleeps till about 6:30/7:00

It varies so much from baby to baby i dont think you can say how many times "most" wake for a feed at a certain age. My LO slept through from 4 months then stopped at 5 a couple weeks ago he was getting up at 1am and then hourly until getting up for the day at 5.30-6.30, now he has started just getting up once for a feed around 3 or 4.

For me at least it has changed so much from month to month or even week to week!

It varies so much from baby to baby i dont think you can say how many times "most" wake for a feed at a certain age. My LO slept through from 4 months then stopped at 5 a couple weeks ago he was getting up at 1am and then hourly until getting up for the day at 5.30-6.30, now he has started just getting up once for a feed around 3 or 4.

For me at least it has changed so much from month to month or even week to week!

This :thumbup: I stopped counting. Made me depressed :haha:

My LO has slept through from 8-9pm till 6-6.30am the last three nights. Before that he only ever got up once a night between 3-4am. X

every baby is different and yeah it does change alot with corey.

normaly he gets up twice, but then theres time he gets up every hour!

Charlie goes down at 10.30-11pm and sleeps until 4-5am then straight back down after feed until 9am. He is only 2 weeks old and been like this since day 1 I just hope it lasts!!

Sorry to say... Hardly ever lol She's a fab sleeper... has been up to now but I don't take it for granted and know it may change one day so making the most of it :thumbup:

Caylee is an awesome sleeper LOL She sleeps from 9pm-6am then eats and goes back to sleep till 10

Usually once, but I don't think there is any such thing as 'should' with this type of thing I'm afraid, all babies are so different xxxx

Twice normally. Although she'd be up every hour from 4am onwards if I didn't move her into our bed on the second wake up!

LO doesn't except straight after his jabs but has decided his bedtime isn't 8pm but 11pm and is usually up around 6 or 7am x

Thanks Girls! I guess it's just different for everyone :) I'm really hoping to get my LO into some sort of routine with her sleep as soon as i can, she goes for about 5 naps between 12pm and 9pm and then will be asleep at 10pm and is up for her feed around 3-5am and then up again at 7am and sometimes falls back to sleep until 9-10am :) x

At four months we had a hellish time with three weeks of hourly wakings to put dummy in. We then took his dummy away, and from then until now he feeds twice normally 10:30 and 3am, he has gone through without food twice 6:30pm to 5am, and a handful of times one feed.

Maria wakes 2-4 times a night at the moment and at 4/5 months she was waking up to 8-10 times a night.

Sophie doesnt wake at all. She hasnt done sine 5 weeks old. She goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up at 7am...

Recently Cas hasn't really been waking in the night, if he does it's once at 1am then down again til 6/7am. Oh and he goes down at 6/6.30pm every night after his bath :thumbup:

I've grown to hate these threads :rofl: I want five hours continuous sleep :brat: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"