How many times...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
How many times do you Baby Dance?

I think we'll only have 3 days a week to DTD (each week not one week)! Hoping it's enough like!

Baby Dust to all :flow:

We don't do it a set amount of times, just whenever the mood strikes us. I would say that we average 1-2 times per week. Admittedly my libido isn't that strong.

I remember you! My baby was born 19th feb 2012 if you remember us hes called lennon. I force myself to do it 4-5 times because DH has high sex drive if it was up to me it would just be around ov and thats it

When not TTC we're normally 3-4 times a week but now we are its more like 7-9 times a week!

TTC or not at least 4 times a week. Sometimes more. Especially when it's near ovulation, my drive goes from medium/high to "a man is controlling my brain so now all I think about is sex" high. Sorry if TMI.

That is pretty much how I feel about sex. Poor DH. Its not his fault at all. Before DH started his trucking job, we :sex: 3-4 times weekly for his pleasure only. Now that I only see him twice a month for 3 days each, we :sex: everyday he is home, minimum 3 times.

We are TTC with his work schedule, one tube on my end, and very irregular cycles ranging from 21 to 82 days with an average of 47 days in length. :wacko:

I do have some TMI questions but not sure if this is the right forum for it. I will monitor it for a few days.

BTW, HIYA :wave: and :dust: to all who wants it!!

That is pretty much how I feel about sex. Poor DH. Its not his fault at all. Before DH started his trucking job, we :sex: 3-4 times weekly for his pleasure only. Now that I only see him twice a month for 3 days each, we :sex: everyday he is home, minimum 3 times.

We are TTC with his work schedule, one tube on my end, and very irregular cycles ranging from 21 to 82 days with an average of 47 days in length. :wacko:

I do have some TMI questions but not sure if this is the right forum for it. I will monitor it for a few days.

BTW, HIYA :wave: and :dust: to all who wants it!!

:dust:

we bd every other day starting about cd 8 until cd 20...some times we skip one because we just get tired...lol. I know that sounds terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->